★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
03-04-2014, 11:41 PM
I grabbed PPF3RJAT7YAW. Thank you!

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
04-03-2014, 10:22 AM
The Universal App update is now available! The game plays much better on iPad and feels like it was made for that. So, go give it a try

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/captain-bubblenaut/id596632987?mt=8

04-03-2014, 10:47 AM
Did this game have been re-released or something like that? It shows as 2$ when it should read "Download" since I bought it when it was released... was going to check the new update but... this happens... any help?
04-03-2014, 02:20 PM
Sounds like an itunes issue. This is a free update to the original app and you should definitely not need to pay for it again.
06-02-2014, 10:40 AM
The game is free right now.Grab it and give it a rating!
06-02-2014, 05:46 PM
Overall a cute & funny game.
The pixel type graphics are adorable. The ADHD part of me absolutely loves the rolling motions.

There's humor here, which I appreciate. (see the pic)
I think the controls are mostly easy as long as you give yourself enough time to play and learn.
I can see that there is a challenge that will get harder as the game progresses. Ie: no landing on hats, or on the certain side of a person holding something.....

All of this is great but I can see where it will become monotonous.

What I would like to see to help avoid that and keep the game fresh would be:

Announce achievements accomplished between each level.
Have some temporary power ups. Ie: ball goes slower, all little people get bigger, alien gets bigger, immune to hats/hair....
Get instant temporary power ups by hitting something particular, or maybe their be some cow figures among the erflings. They can be used as in game currency to purchase power ups. Earn some of the cows by accomplishing achievements or goals.

I don't know.

The game is fun and cute, a little quirky...
I just feel like there needs to be a little more to break it up.
Sorry.

Raving bands of Salarymen. (Some enemies)

So funny!

Last edited by Lavender; 06-02-2014 at 05:48 PM.
07-13-2014, 01:56 PM
I really love this game a lot! The graphics are among the best on iOS, and the whole game is bursting with personality. Highly recommend