★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
07-01-2015, 08:05 PM
3.0 update has hit the App Store
07-01-2015, 08:10 PM
O wow. A "monster" update too.
1200 new cards is a lot of new cards particularly considering they already had a lot of cards.

I'm surprised that they're actually still developing this. There was a lot of discussion a while ago even from themselves that this wasn't the successful story they were after. Wonder if they've turned things around. Good on them if they have.
07-01-2015, 09:14 PM
This is a great game, I enjoyed it when released, can't wait to try update
07-01-2015, 10:09 PM
Nice game, surprisingly deep when you get into the synergies. Happily paid for the coin tripler.

Looking forward to the update I hope it means the game gets more visibility, it deserves it.

Anything that can drag me away from Hearthstone is a winner.
Yesterday, 06:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talbs View Post
O wow. A "monster" update too.
1200 new cards is a lot of new cards particularly considering they already had a lot of cards.

I'm surprised that they're actually still developing this. There was a lot of discussion a while ago even from themselves that this wasn't the successful story they were after. Wonder if they've turned things around. Good on them if they have.
Thanks Talbs. I wouldn't say it's "turned around" but it's definitely getting better. Our problem has always been getting visibility and that's still an issue, but the realtime chat and online games are starting to pull people in at last.

We're just waiting the magic moment when someone actually covers the game!

Thanks for you support, guys.
Yesterday, 08:41 PM
I picked this up again after some absence. I love all the new features and cards. I already had the tripler and a bit of a bank account, so Im going to start playing this again more regularly. Thanks for keeping up the game. I know from reading the articles here that you guys have had somewhat of a struggle so Im really impressed that you are still updating the game. I hope it gets more attention.