Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 03-06-2014, 06:00 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

I too was going to buy this game until I saw this lambo business. Dev just lost a good share of downloads because of this gimmick I bet. Funny how things like this will backfire on you.
Old 03-06-2014, 05:34 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Default I just wanted to say:

Hello all,
I am not a person, who joins lot of discussions, but I would like to share my opinion to the discussion started on this board.

Honestly I am a little bit sad about what I read here about your thinking of the Lamborghini contest. I am a good friend with one of the managers of Soccerinho. The project at the beginning should be about something totally different - to create an animated shortmovie about a boy learning playing soccer/football. The story then turned into creating a game. Why? Because all people deserve a chance...

We met a few times during the years of development and I can remember the excitement from creation process of the game, getting old documents, creating the levels, deciding about details. All done with so much passion for it (esp. because of it is the first game ever he was working on).

The game was already 95% completed when we met again to drink a coffee together and talk about different stuff. Again we were talking about it and he with sparkle in his eyes told me: "I love the game, it got so huge and you know what, if the game is going to be successful, I want to give the players something back. I was thinking about a Ferrari for one of them."

Then because of different stuff it turned into Lambroghini, but that does not matter. What matters is, that I know, he means it. The car is real and was not the real purpose for game promotion. It should be something like "sharing happiness" and say Thank you to all players.

And dont forget, the game is not about the Lamborghini, the game is about a challenge. The main is the story and the game itself, everything else is just bonus.

I am already playing the game and it is really fun.
Old 03-06-2014, 10:48 PM

I think no one is going to win the Lambo anyway. Why? Because I think that when on a forum 90% of the posts are about the Lambo and 10% ON HOW THE FREA*ING GAME ACTUALLY IS, I don't think that anyone has the needed coordination between brain and... whatever else (hand, logics skills, ability to maintain focus...) to actually win the big prize.

To the remaining 10%: I'm really interested in this game, and I don't care about the Big Prize. Thanks to those who actually posted their impression of it. The premise looks interesting: is it, in your opinion, worth the price?
Old 03-07-2014, 10:02 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reckall View Post
I think no one is going to win the Lambo anyway. Why? Because I think that when on a forum 90% of the posts are about the Lambo and 10% ON HOW THE FREA*ING GAME ACTUALLY IS, I don't think that anyone has the needed coordination between brain and... whatever else (hand, logics skills, ability to maintain focus...) to actually win the big prize.

To the remaining 10%: I'm really interested in this game, and I don't care about the Big Prize. Thanks to those who actually posted their impression of it. The premise looks interesting: is it, in your opinion, worth the price?
Yes, the game is deffinitelly worth it. Once you start playing and get used to the gameplay, it becomes very addictive. Btw. there is an action price of 2.99$ for this weekend.