Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 05-06-2014, 12:25 PM

In the free roam mode, does anyone know how to switch vehicles? It seems that you can switch from the tank, to the plane, etc, but it is not apparent how to do that.
Old 05-07-2014, 02:16 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by clowell View Post
In the free roam mode, does anyone know how to switch vehicles? It seems that you can switch from the tank, to the plane, etc, but it is not apparent how to do that.
Touch the radar to see the overhead map. You'll see some vehicle icons. Click one of the icons to switch to that vehicle.
Old 05-17-2014, 11:10 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

this is ridiculous , i think some people just speed hacked the game and their firing speed was so fast like a machine gun , makes the game unplayable

i got hit like 10 times under my single reload
Old 05-18-2014, 06:25 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

A lot of people using crusaders now and of course they can hit you like 5 times before your KV1 (or other biggie)reloaded.Could this be the case here? ;-)

I'm playing BS nearly every day again (since the last update),arround 20 matches each session and i did not experience stuff like this.

I love the IAP tanks btw.Most people prefer the Crusader and then the Tiger 1.But i have to say that the Panther is my fav.

Would love to try the Mathilda or Panzer IV but i hate the Airplane parts in the SP so i won't unlock them for now.

And i'm still very annoyed that i can't select between Deathmatch and KotH etc.Deathmatch is rudiculously boring imo (it's just a campers party on more open maps but thats not what tank battles are about imo) and i can earn much more currency in other playmodes.I always quit a DM right from the beginning but sometimes i have to do it 10 times before one of the other modes shows up again=sucks.
Old 05-28-2014, 10:07 PM

This game makes my idevices way too hot! Please fix this because even Star Wars the Old Republic doesn't make my iPhone boil as much as this game.
Old 05-29-2014, 09:31 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilgin View Post
This game makes my idevices way too hot! Please fix this because even Star Wars the Old Republic doesn't make my iPhone boil as much as this game.
That game has nowhere near the amount of graphics and shaders Battle Supremacy has. If you're using a phone case, get rid of it. They prevent the phone from cooling.