Have you got What It Takes? Coming to App Store soon!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by wordguy, Nov 12, 2012.

1. wordguy

wordguy New Member

Nov 9, 2012
    Telepathic Gaming (AKA two lads from Yorkshire) are proud to announce What it Takes, their first words and numbers game for iPhone and iPod touch.

If you love words, love numbers, and love competing, you need look no further!

FEATURES:

★ Compete against your opponents in quick and easy 1 minute rounds...
    - WORDS ROUNDS - Make as many words as possible from 7 random letters.
    - NUMBERS ROUNDS - Reach a target number using 6 smaller numbers.
    - CONUNDRUM ROUNDS - Solve a 7 letter anagram as quickly as possible.

★ Top Scores and Player Statistics...
    Statistics are recorded, and you can view your opponent's profiles, so you can check and compare how well you and your friends have played the game!

★ Earn experience points, level up and earn badges when you play...
    Complete a game and earn XP points and challenges! Earn badges and level up with XP points!

Play for long enough and you might just earn the title of Supreme Master and be awarded our Special Golden Badge!

★ Facebook Integration...
    Log in with Facebook to invite your friends to play and share your challenges.

Teaser Trailer:

Screenshots:

[​IMG]

To keep updated and get notified when the game is released, please follow us @WhatItTakesGame on Twitter or like Facebook Page.

There will be a free version of the game released at same time so if you like your words and numbers games there's no reason not to try it. We love words and numbers game and we've built one that we know everyone who tries it is going to love!

2. dirtigroovz

dirtigroovz New Member

Sep 19, 2012
    Nice!

Looks awesome really. The lack of progress tracking for things like stats and best scores in WWF and SWF really pi55es me off.

Not sure about the numbers round though - i'm useless at math. Guess it'll give me the practice i need though!

What is the eta for release?

3. wordguy

wordguy New Member

Nov 9, 2012
    Release Date

It was submitted to the app store yesterday so assuming all goes well it should be released within the next week or two.