★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
01-08-2016, 03:13 AM
Been working with this one as well. The object is to bake bread using this very Rube G. like contraption. As a matter of fact this is more like the kind of play I expected from the Rube Works game that came out last year. You're making moves with a very complicated and convoluted set of parts to try to make bread.
You start out looking at a framed picture of the machine and zoom your way in till levers and knobs turn blue which allows you to manipulate them. The closer you zoom in the more info you see. There are bells to ring, levers to pull to release water, order grain and God knows what all else. If you're looking for something to blow through in an hour or so this is probably not it. This is a giant puzzle that you have to first understand what the small things do, then be able to put it all together big picture style and make all the small things happen on time and in order.
Personally I like it. There seems to be just the one puzzle but it's a big one and pretty interesting.
The game has elements of Rube Works, Where's Waldo, and a very large puzzle all rolled into one.
01-09-2016, 06:08 PM
It is indeed a very complex and mysterious puzzle game. For the moment I only figured out how to reset everything I have done.
Been trying some things, pulled levers, ringing bells but for the moment I can't see where this leads to. But I know it must be leading somewhere and I know I will find it.
I am intruiged by this game but probably this game is not for everyone. The game is slow, it requires a lot of patience and thinking. Trying things out over and over again trying to understand what they mean.

Been playing for a few hours now, I understand a few things now but honestly, I have not really accomplished anything.
Do I like this game? Yes, a lot.
Never played anything like it.

01-09-2016, 06:32 PM
I am liking it a lot. I like nothing better than a game you can fiddle with and ponder upon endlessly, and this is such a game. I enjoy trying, retrying, trying something new, trying a different order, on and on. This is not for twitch fans, but it is definitely for me.

I find the art really appealing, too.

One time, something happened. I'm not sure what I did, but I definitely did not bake bread. I think I blew the whole bakery up? I will try to duplicate that.

I'm into this.

To those who were concerned that it is not interactive, it definitely is.
01-09-2016, 07:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valentia View Post
I think I blew the whole bakery up?
You reset the game.
01-09-2016, 07:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by D1vi8 View Post
You reset the game.
Thank you!
01-09-2016, 08:13 PM
Well, I got a first little part of the machine finally working and the way you can make that part work is brilliant! You have to read carefully and then think logical.

I am no longer hesitating now, 5 stars.

I wasn't aware of it when I started this game, but sounds are probably very important.
Well at least it was to solve my first little thing. And my god, it is rewarding.

If you look at the screenshots, the game may seem static. But is is a drawing that becomes alive when you manipulate it. And it is very well done, the art is fantastic.

Last edited by D1vi8; 01-09-2016 at 08:28 PM.
01-10-2016, 07:36 PM
Never played anything like this and I love every bit of it
08-27-2016, 06:24 AM
Now free for the very first (and a limited, obviously) time. Thanks to devs! Very recommended!

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)
10-22-2016, 02:04 PM
I think I have solved just about everything but I cannot seem to get the right music to move the bread across the piano. Any help?