Legend of War - Massive real time strategy battles. **FREE GIFT**

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Gamecraft Inc., Apr 4, 2016.

1. Gamecraft Inc.

Gamecraft Inc. New Member

Apr 4, 2016

Hi everyone. We would like to introduce a new real time strategy game for iOS.
    We love to play PC strategy games like Total War, but never have the time to sit down at our PC for hours to play.
    We did our best to encompass the fun from these types of games in mobile.

We used a fantasy setting so we could have a variety of units and more strategy.
    We also have a unique pull and release catapult mechanism for lobbing ordinance at the enemy.

Check out the vid and if you have time please pre-register to get your free in game money!!!
    http://legendofwar.com/en

We are finished with the game and looking to release this month or May.
    If you have and questions or suggestions please enter in the comments below, and we will answer diligently.

Thanks and cheers:D

2. gemineye62

gemineye62 Well-Known Member

Feb 16, 2010
    This looks to have potential.
    I'm not a big fan of timed missions though.
    I see what you are doing with the catapult , and though the idea is sound , I feel it is too gimmicky.
    Tap to attack would be more efficient in the heat of a battle. A circle around the catapult could show the range of the unit.

Good luck with you game.

3. Gamecraft Inc.

Apr 4, 2016
    Thank you for your comment!

We wanted the catapult mechanism to be less of a easy shot and more of a skill/luck sort of thing, where a well placed shot could change the outcome of the battle. We feel this better simulates a real catapult as opposed to blasting exactly where you want it to.

As for time, we didn't want really long lengthy battles, we don't feel that fits into the core mobile gaming scene right now so we wanted to set missions that could be completed in less than 5 minutes.

4. kripa1415`

kripa1415` Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2012
    very interesting !!!

5. Bivis

Bivis Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2016
    Mobile App and Game Developer
    São Paulo, Brazil
    You've described me!

6. Gamecraft Inc.

Apr 4, 2016
    Release update

We now have over 1000 registrations over at prelaunch and about 1000 on our site, but are hoping for more. Right now if all goes well with the App submission on iTunes we should have this out around May 25th. We also are planning to buy ads on this site and android catering sites like pocket gamer. Thanks and best to you all!

Here is our prelaunch.me links

iOS
    https://prelaunch.me/ios/NDky

Android
    https://prelaunch.me/android/NDc1

please register if you have the chance!