Bullet Development Seeking "Game Analyzer"

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by BulletDev, Jun 20, 2009.

1. BulletDev

BulletDev Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2008
    produce applications under "Bullet Development"
    Vancouver, BC
    We are currently seeking a "Game Analyzer" to help us prepare our second iPhone project. The job is quite different than what a beta tester would do. We need someone who can analyze an "existing online version" of the game, and write a full documentation for us to refer to when programming the iPhone version.

Full job requirements and details available upon request. If interested, contact us at [email protected].

- James

2. Rocketman919

Rocketman919 Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2008
    Cali-forn-i-a
    Wow BS, I didnt even know you hung around here any more. Hows BS coming along? Wasnt that supposed to be out months ago?

3. BulletDev

Sep 20, 2008
    Vancouver, BC
    Yes, I do make the odd trip to TouchArcade from time to time. Yes, Bullet Skater is long over-due, but we don't feel that releasing cheap games would be wise. At that, we will be taking our time and releasing the game when it is completely ready. Too many tweens hang out here.

If anyone is interested in this fun and exciting job, let us know.

4. Kris Jones

Kris Jones Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2009
    Producer/Publisher/Designer of Mobile Games
    America
    Oh yes, I know what this game is.

I'd gladly help you out in this matter, except for our last discussion about the subject. ;)

However, I wish you the best of luck.

5. Rocketman919

Aug 8, 2008
    Cali-forn-i-a
    I could probably do it if it doesnt involve anything too dev-like (coding). Im only starting out with that. If you could pm me more details I would be happy to help.

6. Kris Jones

Mar 21, 2009
    America
    I was playing Xbox Live with some guy called "Rocketman". He was a nice guy.

7. Rocketman919

Aug 8, 2008
    Cali-forn-i-a
    Whats your GT? It was probably a different Rocketman though, because on XBL it has a Capital R and a capital M. What game were you playing?

8. BulletDev

Sep 20, 2008
    Vancouver, BC
    #8 BulletDev, Jun 21, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2009
    Actually, it isn't "that" game :)

We think you'll do a better and faster job completing it, so we're moving on to something even cooler (depending on your prospective). Unlike Bullet Skater, we will be waiting a few months to announce it.

9. Kris Jones

Mar 21, 2009
    America
    GT = Katam.

Playing Left4Dead, Halo, and recently Red Faction.

10. Nekosohana

Nekosohana New Member

Jun 22, 2009
    I am a QA who has experience with black box and white box testing. I also have excellent writing skills. I would be happy to work on this for you, in exchange for a recommendation if I do a good job.

Send me an email if you are interested.

11. Kamazar

Kamazar Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    Only if I get a 50% cut of the sales. Otherwise, no deal.

[​IMG]

12. BryanSanDiego

BryanSanDiego Active Member

Jul 3, 2009
    Professional Student
    Murrieta, CA
    Quality Engineer Bullet Dev

Bullet Dev,

I am interested in the position you have to offer. I can test and analyze/report any information that is needed for testing and building on OS platform of choice 3.0, 3.1 Beta 2 etc. I will provide analytical data analysis on information pertaining to the project with ease and consistency please PM me with any information if selected to join your team. I feel I can provide a great assistance and become an intricate part of your team. I have played such a roll in other Developers products. I will provide the information and references if requested in PM.

-Bryan

13. BulletDev

Sep 20, 2008
    Vancouver, BC
    Thank you everybody for taking interest in the position, but it has been filled.

We'll keep you updated as the project develops.

- James