The TribeZ (game play discussion)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by girlpower, Apr 21, 2012.

1. HennyBenny

HennyBenny Active Member

Sep 16, 2011
    Build and upgrade the villas.

2. Alyjens

Alyjens Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2011
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Thanks!! I thought it was the saucer or all the income buildings. :rolleyes:

3. jcd6963

jcd6963 Member

May 12, 2012
    no, I'm on iPad. The swimmy99 code worked on iPad. Thanks!

oh, I see it does say iPod up there. must have been a typo. I'll see if I can change it.

4. Nth_X

Nth_X Member

Jun 5, 2012
    Bug or just bad luck?

Hi all-

So, I'm on the fourth island, and I swear I've been looking for flipping CORAL on the bathyscape for at least five days with absolutely no luck. I've seen people on the forum say they just bought the coral after a while...but has ANYONE found it, or has it only been acquired through gems?

I'm wondering if this is a bug, or just REALLY bad luck on my part.

@girlpower - re: the big bath house. If I remember correctly, the first quest is to buy the territory, but then you get a string of two or three (or more?) gathering quests before you can actually build it. I just got my final shower pouf and have finally started building it. So, it's probably not a glitch, just a poorly marked quest chain.

5. Vasia

Vasia Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2012
    I just started looking for corals today, but you make me feel optimistic ;)

BTW, just an observation: since last update I am wondering how our tribesmen get from island 1 to other islands - before it made sense, they built a raft in a lagoon which supposedly led them to the open seas... Now the lagoon is a part of a river with a bridge on one side and waterfall on the other... Probably now we should think the guys use zeppelin and the raft will just stay there as a piece of furniture, getting rotten...

6. girlpower

girlpower Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Hey Aly......
    'from memory' a quest asks you to find shovels from mines and a wheelbarrow or two from lumber mills before you can build the sandpit?
    Think there have been previous posts regarding this...happy searching ;)
    Not sure if this is what you were referring to?
    The quest points to the correct mines (its not the cave)

7. girlpower

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Thanks Nth_X......just a bit weird that a quest comes up telling me to build the thing (then poof, I buy the terrotory and the quest disappears)....

The coral quest just came up for me today, also have the lighthouse one now but haven't purchased that last expensive terrotory....the large bath house one still hasn't returned......yet

Still trying to get hammers from stone mill and a ring or two from the cave etc etc....patience GP, patience :rolleyes:

8. Rodmark

Rodmark Well-Known Member

May 11, 2012
    I haven't found any coral... I nearly have the bathhouse and lighthouse stuff a candle and a tube of paint to go! The coral baybe a bug as it points to the hotel ... I'm gonna try upgrade the hotel for a long-term deal as I've tried everything else :mad:

9. Vasia

Vasia Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2012
    Did you find lumber in the lumber mill? I am fully stocked on lumber already, but didn't find anything. Will have to build a zeppelin harbour I guess and ship it somewhere... Unless it is required for bath house...

10. Rodmark

May 11, 2012
    Yes I got that. I too had to build a zeplin harbour and ship it out of there ;o)

11. Scratchbird

Scratchbird New Member

Jun 25, 2012
    Hi all,

Got a question...

I've finished all quests, but I cant figure out how to unlock the last parcel of land on the first island.... The one just across the rainbow/river. It just keeps saying you cant reach it. All quests on all islands are done and i cant find anyway to build. Anything to cross that river? Is it buyable?

Thanks in advance

12. Rodmark

May 11, 2012
    I'm nearly there too... Maybe it's in the next update? With all that fog/cloud around I'm guessing we need to find some goggles and a giant fan ;)

13. girlpower

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    You are so right.....I hadn't tried to click on find to see where the arrow actually points to....thought the instructions would be clear enough but after your post I did so and the arrow points to my Hotel as well :mad:

I've already been doing deals in that for days and no coral released for me either. Can you let us know if an upgrade works please....with the amou t of time wasted on this, I may reluctantly use gems, buy it and be done with it.

Not the first time an arrow has pointed to something different from written instructions....I must pay more attention from now on, thanks for the heads up

14. Rodmark

May 11, 2012
    I upgraded the hotel and I got a coral.. To be honest though I'm not sure if it came from the hotel ... It could be just coincidence (I was finger tapping happy) :(

I'm building another hotel to check ... Oh joy :eek:

I have another quest for light bulbs from the bathyscape ... Ha ha no joy there yet either lol!

15. Oscar24

Oscar24 Member

Jun 10, 2012
    Scotland
    Hi everyone. It's official......I'm totally hooked. I have spent the last six hours redesigning my main island. My tribesmen are now living in a paradise. They haven't earned much money today but they are all happy

16. Rothgarr

Rothgarr Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2010
    Oh now we need to see a screenshot!

17. Mike2731

Mike2731 New Member

Jun 26, 2012
    #577 Mike2731, Jun 26, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2012
    Ok, I was nearing level 40, had $1,200,000 coins, and 400 gems and the stupid game reset me to level 4 with 1,000 coins and 3 gems. I can't tell you how livid I am. I have spent money on gems too, it's not just time lost. I've emailed GI but I guess I shouldn't expect much. Strange thing is, all of my buildings and people are there, as well as the quests I was on. That makes it impossible for me to even start over because I have quests for much later and can't even seem to get off the first island. This is just an unacceptable bug

18. girlpower

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Oh Mike...your post just sent a shiver up my spine! :(
    You must be about the fourth one on here that's had this happen now, it is totally unacceptable and I fully understand your anger and frustration.

Every time I load this app, I hold my breath hoping it won't happen to me too.
    I keep taking regular screen shots as proof of level, gems etc, along with keeping all iTunes receipts to send support, they surely have a duty of care to reinstate your gems....word of warning, they are frustrating to deal with though.

I've already started again once (lvl 21 or 22?) and now being on lvl 43, along with much hard work and time....well I couldn't put in print what I'd be feeling.

Please keep us informed of the outcome.....really feel for you, this is the worst kind of post to read....we are all sitting ducks :mad:

19. Rodmark

May 11, 2012
    My hotel is nearly complete so I'll update as soon as I can regarding the coral. However I just thought that I need to see some end to the game... Wouldn't it be better to have a conclusion then bring out tribez 2?

20. XBurt

XBurt Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    Finished

Finished all the quests. found 2 of the corals at the hotel. Built a second hotel. Tried for 3 days or so to get the third. Finally gave up and used crystals. No idea what to do with the spaceman or how to get to the final area on the first island.