Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old Yesterday, 01:02 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Hi all. I'm a fairly new player. Just wondering if there is a specific amount of time a Titan event lasts? I see #/# when I click on a titan but I do not know what they mean. Thanks for any help that you can give to me.
Old Yesterday, 03:13 PM
iPad (3rd Gen)

the numbers before and after the / are the titan's HP. Titan's last until they are defeated (0 hp). So the lv 1 ones usually last a day or two only. There is currently no point in doing damage to titans beyond 99000 since that puts you in the top 5% already.

As for moving to new dungeons, each area gives different items as loot, and different chests when dungeon levels up. For example both dungeons in the first area gives low level items and the chests give nature element items. On the other hand, the last area before tower gives items such as circlets and the chests contain wind element items.

I currently have all pets except for the griffin and the elemental. As mentioned already, all but the elemental pet appear in specific dungeons hinted at in their descriptions. It all comes down to luck with pets...I have found pets in dungeons as low as lv2 and as high as 16.

BTW the spider fist can appear as drops in the Halloween area dungeons as loot.
Old Yesterday, 04:39 PM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Didrik View Post
#2 try on Cedric's Scepter; Used: 1 Executioner, 1 Pulverizer, 1 Dredger & 2 Wrold breaker on a Obsidian scepter; Fail.
How many of you guys has one?
I have one. First try too which is never my luck! I used bills bow and I can't recall what else, but I know someone else posted their recipe, smudge I think, and that's the one I used. Was a blank septer at level 23 or so and the five fodder all epics
Old Yesterday, 06:54 PM
iPad, OS 4.x

I'm on my 2nd day with the game, and am confused about pets. Is there any advantage to using one pet over another? Also can you let one pet go if you find another you like better?

Really liking the game so far, despite the fact that I'm usually broke and picking up coins to upgrade my weapons and armor.
Old Yesterday, 07:10 PM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerdingCats View Post
I'm on my 2nd day with the game, and am confused about pets. Is there any advantage to using one pet over another? Also can you let one pet go if you find another you like better?

Really liking the game so far, despite the fact that I'm usually broke and picking up coins to upgrade my weapons and armor.
Once you tame a pet, it's yours forever. You can tame them all, there is no limit to how many you can have. Each pet can be equipped and unequipped to any of your characters.

Each pet has three bonuses it gives to a character while it is equipped to that character. The set of bonuses each pet has varies. You can spend gold to train a pet, which lets you choose to increase one of the bonuses it grants.
Old Yesterday, 08:23 PM
iPad, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard_Mike View Post
Once you tame a pet, it's yours forever. You can tame them all, there is no limit to how many you can have. Each pet can be equipped and unequipped to any of your characters.

Each pet has three bonuses it gives to a character while it is equipped to that character. The set of bonuses each pet has varies. You can spend gold to train a pet, which lets you choose to increase one of the bonuses it grants.
Many thanks for your clear answer, Wizard_Mike!
Old Today, 12:29 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Pets I know so far:

Castle Dust - Awwrantula - 1 Day Tame
Crystal Caverns - Magi-Armor - 10 Hour Tame
Sky House - Cheep - 14 Hour Tame
Rusty Windmill - Scavenger - 12 Hour Tame
Ghost Ship - Shelly - 8 Hour Tame
Dark Forest - Squeakums - 2.5 Hour Tame
Any Area (Random) - Crusher - 4 Day Tame
Old Today, 02:28 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyn View Post
Pets I know so far:

Castle Dust - Awwrantula - 1 Day Tame
Crystal Caverns - Magi-Armor - 10 Hour Tame
Sky House - Cheep - 14 Hour Tame
Rusty Windmill - Scavenger - 12 Hour Tame
Ghost Ship - Shelly - 8 Hour Tame
Dark Forest - Squeakums - 2.5 Hour Tame
Any Area (Random) - Crusher - 4 Day Tame
I got the gryphon pet in "Spire of malice", was a 2 day tame.

Also: i found Cedric's lair, my best heroine (I went with "Nimble elf" as first hero) is fighting him now, Level 1 is a 24-hour fight...
Old Today, 06:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotara View Post
I got the gryphon pet in "Spire of malice", was a 2 day tame.

Also: i found Cedric's lair, my best heroine (I went with "Nimble elf" as first hero) is fighting him now, Level 1 is a 24-hour fight...
What is Cedric's lair? Do you mean Lich's?