App description: Run Cow Run - The game the meat industry doesn't want you to know!
One day, the little cow realizes what happens to all of the farm animals and makes an escape for her life!
While being chased by the vicious farmer, she rescues other farm animals from their cages and tries not to end up as a steak in the farms slaughterhouse.
Jump over obstacles, slide under windmills, set the farm animals free and collect coins to purchase unique power-ups that will help the cow make it to freedom!
DODGE the angry farmer!

Features:
-------------
Free Game
Pro Vegan Game
Flappy Cow
Amazing 2D Graphics
Smooth Gameplay
Unique Power Ups
Facebook Leaderboards
Save Farm Animals: pig, chicken, duck, sheep and Noogra (the squirrel from Noogra Nuts)

Go vegan, save the cow!

Obg1's comments:
Run Cow Run - The game the meat industry doesn't want you to know is now released, get it now for Free!

02-15-2013, 02:41 AM
It's actually a nice little endless runner with lots of upgrades, simple controls and nice graphics. But I don't understand that there are still people releasing games (especially endless runners) without game center. I'm enjoying this game but there is absolutely no motiation to play it again because I don't want to connect with facebook! Please add game center

Game Center: sink_or_swim
02-15-2013, 03:44 AM
add game center
02-15-2013, 11:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sink_or_swim View Post
It's actually a nice little endless runner with lots of upgrades, simple controls and nice graphics. But I don't understand that there are still people releasing games (especially endless runners) without game center. I'm enjoying this game but there is absolutely no motiation to play it again because I don't want to connect with facebook! Please add game center
Not just the absence of GC that's worrisome but did you take a look at the IAP for coins...$100 for 100,000 coins then $50 etc...this is insane pricing for a game like that! Just think of young children who know their password for their apple account pressing $100 many times without their overburdened parents stopping them Plus the power ups are consumable... You can upgrade them but you have to keep buying them with coins?!?
Just gonna let it sit a bit before I delete it! All I can see is a grind fest hidden behind really cute graphics and great controls. What a shame

Last edited by Capricornman; 02-15-2013 at 11:17 AM.
06-08-2013, 04:44 AM
Game Impressions