iPhone Kroco Gems is looking for BETA TESTERS...

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by RobyOneKenoby, Jan 5, 2012.

1. RobyOneKenoby

RobyOneKenoby Well-Known Member

Oct 4, 2009
    #1 RobyOneKenoby, Jan 5, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2012
    Celebrate the year of the dragon with the most addicting puzzle game of 2012

the game is under heavy testing and we are looking for real beta tester to check the gameplay , balancing and if the game it is really what you are looking for peoples who want to test the game , please send a mail to

bitween AT bitween.com

Official Facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/krocofan

Official trailer video:

A long time ago, in a place far away from here, a world full of gems existed
    The sugary fairies spent their days jealously taking care of the gems, but here that some mysterious eggs that came from the sky and the Krocos were born!
    Starving and very curious, the Krocos tasted the gems…and they went crazy for them!!!
    The fairies immediately sheltered the gems, protecting them with mountains of block of stone
    Now it is your turn!
    Help the starving Krocos to remove all the blocks and reach their adored gems!

Kroco Gems is a fascinating puzzle game, original and simple to play, but that can put to hard test also the most expert gamblers of puzzles!
    Move the blocks with a touch, or turn them with two touches. Create compact lines and destroy them, making way towards the big gems of each level.
    Have fun trying to reason on how to remove everything but be careful to the time…or the damn sweet fairies will steal the gems from your Krocos!
    Create consecutive combinations and you will be awarded powerful bonuses, then you can activate them by destroying them inside a line
    Complete the Story mode which is 40 levels long, to open for your Krocos the doors of the mythical castle of gems, so that they can feast until their bellies are full!
    Unblock the 5 levels of difficulty of the Classic Mode and share your record with GameCenter.
    * 14 types of blocks
    * 40 levels of StoryMode
    * 4 power-up bonus
    * 5 difficulty levels

Screenshots:

Attached Files:

2. RobyOneKenoby

Oct 4, 2009
    Really nobody curious ? somebody have to give me feedback becase internally and many friends of us love this game and don't believe that is a Tetris because it is not ... I also want to know if you like the graphics and mechanics

thanks Roberto

3. reec0X

reec0X Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    Computer Engineer
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    already apply through email...

4. RobyOneKenoby

Oct 4, 2009
    reecOX

do you have feedback about the game ?

5. autopsyzombie

autopsyzombie Active Member

Aug 3, 2010
    Graphics
    Minnesota
    do you have any gameplay videos? Its hard to judge the game based off of a couple of pictures and a video that has nothing in terms of the game in it.

6. reec0X

reec0X Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    Computer Engineer
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    #6 reec0X, Jan 12, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2012
    I have something to say, but still looking around...just wait. Feedback coming...

---- "...the fairies arrived and started collecting them for tehmselves --- word mistake...krokos or krocos?

---- all level need to collect certain gem right?, for example level 1 --- gather the orange gem but the gem showed is red in all level (like the thumbnail) . it should be represent the current mission like the orange is the orange color gem, grey is grey color....level 2 should display blue gem...not red again...

-----learn to play also can be change to 'how to play'....

-----the game movement ie. need to change to be more smooth...kind hard to move it...

i will show a screenshot tomorrow...thanks!

7. reec0X

reec0X Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    Computer Engineer
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    #7 reec0X, Jan 13, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2012
    ....here's my scrshot from my iPad 2---->

ipad 001.png Dragon character -- i think should resize back --- big --- can't see behind gems

ipad 002.png word change to themselves

ipad 003.jpg nice icon! --- can be redesign back if necessary..

ipad 004.png continue button -- should replace on the center of you win box, slightly down..to make it balance. put '!' after you win...

ipad 005.png no 'back' word & no 'continue' word on the button...but after i touch the button there's a flash 'back' & 'continue' appear on the button....one more thing ---- krokos or krocos?

....try to finishing my level!...before release, hope the maker to put more power up to make the game more fun...

8. RobyOneKenoby

Oct 4, 2009
    a ne wupdate is comng so you will se the updated with less problem of memory (black screen for example) anyway how is the game mechanics ?

9. Dracoders

Dracoders Well-Known Member

Awesome report!!! Thanks a lot!

Only one question, with more power up you mean other kind of power up or more power up on each level?

10. reec0X

reec0X Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    Computer Engineer
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    @ Dracoders --- From my observation I think every puzzle/matching game environment mostly giving their special attractive abilities...I've seen that the dragon (krocos :)) only stay on above flying. Why not make him move around with firing an ice, fire, etc on the colored match when there is a combo achieve. Or crashing some unnecessary gems.....This is only my suggestion to make the game more fun to play.

11. reec0X

reec0X Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    Computer Engineer
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    #11 reec0X, Jan 14, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2012
    Game mechanics are constructs of rules intended to produce an enjoyable game or gameplay. All games use mechanics; however, theories and styles differ as to their ultimate importance to the game. In general, the process and study of game design are efforts to come up with game mechanics that allow for people playing a game to have a fun and engaging experience.

The interaction of various game mechanics in a game determine the complexity and level of player interaction in the game, and in conjunction with the game's environment and resources determines game balance. Some forms of game mechanics have been used in games for centuries, while others are relatively new, having been invented within the past decade.

In this case your game design is good and need to add more 'secret ingredient' to make the user buy this good game when its release soon...as I told to Dracoders, I need some power-ups! :D haha..

By the way, I enjoyed play it!...:) Thanks...

12. WizMan

WizMan Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    email sent.