Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 05-05-2014, 08:30 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Zynga doesn't have any support. I've tried to contact them about a handful of games, several inquiries I've sent out, and have yet to get a reply on anything.
Old 05-06-2014, 01:16 AM

Okay, having played quite a bit of Hay Day I have spent some time in this game and... The barn storage crap is enough to make me want to burn down the Zynga headquarters. It is a cute game that is simply crushed under the IAP monster of storage insanity, where one single accidental click on something means you have to clear your entire sell board and put the game away for the night because you are screwed. There is NO SUCH THING as trying to maintain a storage in the barn with a little overhead, it simply does not work that way. It is painful to the point where no matter what other little cute touches I like about the game, they can shove it up their ass. I don't want to hold my breath and carefully tap at something like I am defusing a bomb because if I tap on the wrong thing I have crippled the game. And NO, the answer to this IS NOT to sell rare items in the shop where you get piss all for them and then have no chance of using them to craft anything you need. Nope, all that ends up happening is busting out the graph paper and doing fractal calculus in order to see if there is any way you can get six apples to sell for 3 cents on the board. Yay.
Old 05-06-2014, 07:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaibosh View Post
Okay, having played quite a bit of Hay Day I have spent some time in this game and... The barn storage crap is enough to make me want to burn down the Zynga headquarters. It is a cute game that is simply crushed under the IAP monster of storage insanity, where one single accidental click on something means you have to clear your entire sell board and put the game away for the night because you are screwed. There is NO SUCH THING as trying to maintain a storage in the barn with a little overhead, it simply does not work that way. It is painful to the point where no matter what other little cute touches I like about the game, they can shove it up their ass. I don't want to hold my breath and carefully tap at something like I am defusing a bomb because if I tap on the wrong thing I have crippled the game. And NO, the answer to this IS NOT to sell rare items in the shop where you get piss all for them and then have no chance of using them to craft anything you need. Nope, all that ends up happening is busting out the graph paper and doing fractal calculus in order to see if there is any way you can get six apples to sell for 3 cents on the board. Yay.

Or I might be being crazy here but you could throw away the rubbish you actually picked up by going into your barn and clicking the red x to bin it. Selling apples is pointless so is stocking items that are produced quickly.

I now have 110 barn storage and always around 60-70 then I fill that up generally building up to produce items but once I start building and selling it goes back down.

But how do you think I feel I haven't been able to use the player shop to sell anything for over 24 hours for what I assume is a bug.
Old 05-06-2014, 07:13 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

So, the recipe for cooking this is as follows:

* add a dash of clash of clans in it
* a pinch of new textures
* wait until it's ready
* put a number in front of its name

and VOILA a new game.
Old 05-06-2014, 07:26 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaibosh View Post
It adds a layer of strategy to the game. As much as I get frustrated with the barn limit, the game would be simply *too easy* with unlimited storage. But that's what IAP's are for - those people who can't deal with such limitations. And mis-clicks can happen in any game on a touch screen device - just be sure to take your time and touch and hold down when scrolling around so you don't collect from buildings not intended. It can be done.
Old 05-07-2014, 10:28 AM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

I tried to join the TouchArcade guild a few days ago, but nothing appears to have happened. Or perhaps I've been rejected? I'm not sure how you can tell.

If I'm not on FB, do I come up as anonymous?

Cheers.
Old 05-07-2014, 10:30 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgina View Post
I tried to join the TouchArcade guild a few days ago, but nothing appears to have happened. Or perhaps I've been rejected? I'm not sure how you can tell.

Cheers.
Correct.
Old 05-08-2014, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgina View Post

Cheers.
You will and I'm unsure how long the list is it only shows 30 applicants at once unless you accept or decline to load others that requested afterwards. People that already joined another still show also, the system needs work....hopefully it changed in this update.
Old 07-03-2014, 02:10 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Default Opened a Co-Op come join

Open Market ~ Co-Op
Old 08-26-2014, 11:08 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Anyone else having problems on iOS after the update today? My app disappeared and I can no longer access the game. It still shows as open instead of download on the App Store. So it must still be on my device.