★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: FARCOM
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 19.5 MB
  • Version: 1.3.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (4)
App description: IT'S BRAIN THINKER PUZZLE GAME! A BIG CHALLENGE!
Ohh, noo!! HELP LITTLE ROCKETS! Their planet has been destroyed. Only you can help them to find a new home.

CHAPTER I WALKTHROUGH IS NOW AVAILABLE ON OUR WEBSITE!

EXPLORE PLANETS
Explore 4 planets with Little Rockets. Collect resources avoiding enemies or guide the rockets to the second base.

ADDICTIVE GAMEPLAY
You cant control the rockets. You cant stop them. But you can control their movement! Place different arrows on the map to guide the rockets.

EARN STARS:
3 STARS = 0 rockets lost
2 STARS = 1 rocket lost
1 STARS = 2 or more rockets lost

FEATURES:
Retina Display support
Amazing colorful graphics
Addictive and easy gameplay
Game Center Leaderboard & Achievements
55 awesome levels
More levels are coming
A big variety of elements that change the game mechanics

You can visit our website to watch gameplay video:
www.farcom-interactive.com

metalcasket's comments:
01-17-2012, 05:30 AM
Thank you for creating this thread, metalcasket!
Again about reasons it WAS free:
Quote:
We did it free because we have no promocodes left to send emails to review sites like TouchArcade. Now they can download it for free. Also it gives a little promotion before iPad and Lite versions releases.
And again why it's became paid:
Quote:
The main reason is PROTECTING from users. This game is BRAIN THINKER and not for everyone. A lot of players (aged from 5 to 16) downloaded it to expect gameplay with no brains needed like angry birds or fruit ninja. I just don't want those kind of users to download this game. Although it looks like arcade game for kids - it isn't.
Now I am currently working on a next week's update. I will change the very beginning of the game. Improve tutorials, first chapter's gameplay etc.
Also i will post some promocodes for that updated-improved version

01-17-2012, 05:37 AM
Hey, no problem. It was my pleasure. Like I said, if you're at all interested in Chu Chu Rocket, this game will be right up your alley. It just needs some attention...but what you have here is already fantastic.

EDIT: Edited the first post and took out the "Free-related" information.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
01-17-2012, 06:48 AM
Today-tomorrow i'll post a walkthrough video for the first chapter. Will be very helpful for players that stuck in the beginning or for some reason misunderstood game rules.
01-17-2012, 07:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FarcomInteractive View Post
Today-tomorrow i'll post a walkthrough video for the first chapter. Will be very helpful for players that stuck in the beginning or for some reason misunderstood game rules.
i've almost completed the first chapter. here's my idea: add an option to speed up the rockets, because after you get the first one in, sometimes getting the second and the third is just a matter of waiting for them to complete the circuit. a time not well spent, imho. so a button to fast forward their movement will be a good problem solver.

Noise brings so many things, make my tingling skin freeze.
Follow a Panda bear and make Twitter a better place!
01-17-2012, 10:47 AM
That's a very good idea. Player is usually impatient. I thought about making only ONE circuit for the FIRST chapter. Because it's only training chapter. And I will certainly remove/improve some levels and introduct electric gate with button also in first chapter.
Well, i'm not a superman but I'll try to addict players from the very beginning

Last edited by FarcomInteractive; 01-17-2012 at 10:49 AM.
01-17-2012, 11:05 AM
Fun game and the difficulty level is just right! Thanks! Review left in the US store.

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
01-17-2012, 01:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CygnetSeven View Post
Fun game and the difficulty level is just right! Thanks! Review left in the US store.
Thank you a lot!

Last edited by FarcomInteractive; 01-17-2012 at 01:10 PM.
01-18-2012, 01:32 PM
Chapter I walkthrough

Hello again!
For those having difficulties in playing:

Youtube link | Pop Up
01-19-2012, 02:22 PM
Wow, I'm sad to read that your game had players misunderstanding it. I figured it was a brain-burner type puzzle game right from the first play! Not sure how people thought differently. The puzzle in the first level reminded me of an "assembly line" type puzzle, and that screams thinking-style puzzle to me.

I love this type of game, and I'm happy I got the chance to check it out! Thanks for making the intro/walkthrough too.