iPhone Henchmen! - Villain vs Villain Turn-based Tactics

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Razzberry, Jul 2, 2013.

1. Razzberry

Razzberry New Member

May 9, 2013
    Co-Founder, Lightning Rod Games
    Toronto, Canada
    Hello Touch Arcadians!

I'm Mark, and I represent one third of Lightning Rod Games. I'm posting here to let you guys know about the awesome, new turn-based tactics game we're working on: Henchmen!

[​IMG]

After years of scheming, plotting and conspiring, supervillains around the world have finally succeeded in wiping out those pesky do-gooders once and for all! But with no common enemy left to fight, the villains have become embroiled in a destructive global conflict from which only one can emerge victorious and take over the world!

* Face off head-to-head and attempt to out-wit, out-scheme and out-last your opponent using your expendable henchmen army and stockpile of devious contraptions.

* Collect Materials of Questionable Origin(tm) and inject them into your henchmen to give them special powers and abilities. Well, hopefully.

* Compete online or play your friend on the same device, because there's nothing better than seeing the fear in your opponent's eyes as you brutally annihilate them.

Henchmen! is due out worldwide later this year (November/December 2013) for iOS and Android tablets!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Follow along with our development:
    Website/Blog: http://lightningrodgames.com
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LightningRodGames
    Twitter: @LRGthunder

2. Cynuyt

Cynuyt Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Here is the animation character i copy from Lightning Rob Games page. Look fun game, wait it release

3. Razzberry

Razzberry New Member

May 9, 2013
    Co-Founder, Lightning Rod Games
    Toronto, Canada
    #3 Razzberry, Jul 3, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2013
    Thanks, Cynuyt! Glad you like our animations! I'll be sure to pass the compliment on to our artist, Kurtis :)

While we're on the subject of killing henchmen (as villains are wont to do), here's an open question for everyone:

Your Henchmen have failed you for the last time! How do you "deal" with them?