Nova- 2 vs 2 match interest list

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by golfandcards, Dec 29, 2009.

1. golfandcards

golfandcards Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Bartender
    Tallahassee
    #1 golfandcards, Dec 29, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2009
    Hello fellow Nova players,
    I am here today trying to get a complete list of all clans. Last night Orgazmatron and I were really itching to play some 2 vs 2 battles. Unfortunately an impromptu post on TA did not work last night.

Sooo.... I need a list of all clans and Gameloft ID's for the clan leaders. If you could post your leader-board rank that would help too... Not that the rank matters, but it would help us organize the matches more evenly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I NEED ALL NOVA CLANS TO LIST THERE NAMES IN A RESPONSE!!!!!!! CALLING ALL NOVA CLANS!!!!!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

(moved from Nova thread) -
    In response to someone in the Nova thread, yes we are high on the leader-board... This is more for the convenience of people that have talked about playing 2 vs 2. I have received multiple messages on Gameloft Live and requests on TA to play some 2 vs 2. More from people just wanting to play for fun, and also leaders from clans have contacted me. It is very cumbersome to find everyone that has contacted me in the past and message them personally, so... I am trying to make a post on here that would consolidate everyone to one media. I would then take the initiative to schedule matches and coordinate the results on here for all to see!!!! It's not really supposed to look like a challenge to everyone, though it may seem that way... It's more just trying to get everyone's attention that has previously contacted me about playing and if anyone see's what we are doing that's cool too, everyone's welcome.

Okay, I am going to give some tips for 2 vs 2... Mostly the same advice from Halo 2 and 3. If you played doubles on Xbox live then you are ready...
    While playing deathmatch is endless fun, 2 vs 2 is really fun with someone that you know and maybe have played with before. Since 2 vs 2 doesn't officially exist I understand that many of you are riding solo. If that is the case and you have a friend that you would like to play 2 vs 2 then you should talk with your friend, get into a game together (create a match and don't start it until you see him join) and practice running around together and get used to playing 2 vs 2. Plan on playing really challenging opponents and ask yourself what you can do to win, note where health is, weapons, power-ups, and also mobilize with your teammate. Playing 2 vs 2 is very strategic. You have to be a very powerful player to run around alone. Always being together with your teammate is very important. Think about two of you running upon just one other enemy. That kill would be much easier than running into both enemies... Most teams that run together the best will win. Take advantage of knowing when the other team is not together (like when one of them dies or is running away on low health) you will know they are separated and you and your teammate can hunt and get an easy kill.

Good luck to everyone and have fun!
    I will see who all responds and make arrangements to get some 2 vs 2 battles going. If you and a friend would like to play 2 vs 2 and are not in a clan, than that's okay. Just list your name and leader-board rank.
    If you are not in a clan and have a partner you would like to play some 2 vs 2 with then leave your info too... Not just for clans,

2. Killquake

Killquake Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2008
    Wrong section

3. Darkjuarez

Darkjuarez Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2009
    Under your Bed.....
    uhhh shouldnt we wait till gameloft makes teamdeathmatch? that would be cool if they integrated clans on gameloft live, like warhawk, where u really can make clan battles and organixe your clan. has any one sent that as feedback to gameloft?

4. golfandcards

Oct 30, 2009
    Bartender
    Tallahassee
    what you mean wrong section? I should have posted this in another place?

5. Theta-Omega

Theta-Omega Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    Classified
    #5 Theta-Omega, Dec 29, 2009

Games Discussion :)

Kartel likes to do that to people in the wrong section.

6. Kartel

Kartel Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2009
    He means General Section, but he only posted cause he gets off on being a backseat mod.

7. Kartel

Kartel Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2009
    It'll be months before that happens.

8. Darkjuarez

Darkjuarez Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2009
    Under your Bed.....
    very, but sadly true

9. Killquake

Killquake Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2008
    I know you guys get off on each other for no reason, but thats the first time i've ever posted that in the 1+ year i've been here. I thought it would help him or the mods. I apologize

10. Theta-Omega

Theta-Omega Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    Classified
    #10 Theta-Omega, Dec 29, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2009
    Apologies if you will accept them.

Edit: Meh, you know what, i could care less if you insist on using insults and acting like a child. You smell of sad, sad post-rot.

@Magictouch: Plan on posting anything other than a smiley anytime soon?

11. Themagictouch

Themagictouch Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2009
    :rolleyes:

12. golfandcards

Oct 30, 2009
    Bartender
    Tallahassee
    Sweet!!!! A response about a clan!! =) I will add you on gameloft live... Are you interested in playing 2 vs 2??? do you have another player that would be interested?? no big deal if not, I am going add you now either way... Hope we hear from others... If we could have a little tourney or something I wouldn't have a problem sending out a 20 $ itunes gift card to the winning team or something... Who knows, keep in touch though!!!

13. iPodtouchfancarjacks

iPodtouchfancarjacks Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    north carliona
    i am Lilbeazy5. rank1348 i suck but i win more than i loose

14. golfandcards

Oct 30, 2009
    Bartender
    Tallahassee
    that's cool man. We were thinking about mixing up players and ranks too so that's no problem... For example a couple games you would be my teammate and we would play another team with a similar mix.. Just to play a good game you know??
    Or you would be Orgazmatron's teammate and play me and some other random person that was level around 1000 or something, who knows... We just like to play
    Thanks for posting though and if we get enough people to start some 2 vs 2 games I will be in touch...
    CHeers

15. golfandcards

Oct 30, 2009
    Bartender
    Tallahassee
    That's cool man, how many members do you have???

16. golfandcards

Oct 30, 2009
    Bartender
    Tallahassee
    #16 golfandcards, Dec 29, 2009
    You didn't know that ? ;)

These pics are from last night!!! I went on my biggest run in one night!!! I got off work at 10 pm and played until 6am in the morning.. I took a dinner break and got high, uh, scores all night...
    7310 points last night!!!!! gross!!!!

Attached Files:

17. iPodtouchfancarjacks

Apr 28, 2009
    north carliona
    ik thats what i said in the other thread i wanna play him i could aleast git one kill im sure and if we play at jungle i only lost two times there

18. iPodtouchfancarjacks

Apr 28, 2009
    north carliona
    i do but i wanna try to git a kill on u if we play so i can git better

19. Orgazmatron

Orgazmatron Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2009
    new zealand
  20. Orgazmatron

Orgazmatron Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2009
    new zealand
    #20 Orgazmatron, Jan 2, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2010
    hopefully the picture comes up this time.. it was suppose to come up for the reply above
    VoN Vs. EA

Attached Files:

• 003.PNG
      003.PNG
      File size:
      257.3 KB
      Views: