Universal The Simpsons™: Tapped Out (by EA)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Toad In The Hole, Feb 21, 2012.

1. NathanQuest

NathanQuest Well-Known Member

Mar 13, 2009
    Cologne, Germany
    Treehouse of Horror Update

Actually all runnign fine with me for several weeks now. I really enjoy it, the only "Freemium"-Farmville-Style game that stays on my iPad as I just loves the Simpsons.

*mild spoiler alert *

And I really like the Horr-Update, the zombies are great, well designed and entertaining :) I just got the quiz from the Maya-God, so if anyone wants to earn 10 Donuts on his question: Zune! ;)

2. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    I don't think the load times have much to do with iOS version, it's probably just the servers. I was getting slow loads, then I couldn't log in at all, but for the past 48 hours I've been experiencing the fastest load times yet.

3. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    It says origin can't be reached.

4. bramblett05

Aug 29, 2012
    Finally log in to this: you have a level 1 on this device. Well I said no and then it said your going to create a new Springfield. Wtf? After all that shit?? He'll I hate zynga but at least I never had trouble with them when I played their games.

5. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    Still just the servers dude, I had the same thing a couple days ago then it fixed itself. It sucks but I'm pretty sure if you wait a bit you'll get your town back.

6. DrRadon

DrRadon Active Member

Mar 9, 2012
    I spend my free donuts on a homer Buddha (15) and got one of the few premium items worth less than 15... a flowerpot (10)... i know why i don´t invest real money in these games. :D

7. TheClaff

TheClaff Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2008
    Senior Producer, Bethesda Game Studios
    Bethesda, Maryland
    I just finished the Mayan calander and the guy says he has a question you will only know if you have seen tonight's Halloween episode. Is he question the same and you just know the answer? He says you get a outfit if you get it right doesn't mention donuts. Waiting until the episode is on until trying to answer.

8. bramblett05

Aug 29, 2012
    I finally tried one more time and got it plus the calander plus the question right but when can I start getting the other parts... Or try to

9. DrRadon

DrRadon Active Member

Mar 9, 2012
    You can´t complet the black hole storyline. You need to buy a lasercanon for 150 donuts.

10. bramblett05

Aug 29, 2012
    So no devil Flanders or anything till the ray gun is bought?

11. ditroia

ditroia Member

Oct 14, 2010
    Adelaide, South Australia
    #251 ditroia, Oct 10, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2012
    I'm level 22 how Do I get the last piece #7 of the Mayan calander?

EDIT: nevermind had to store items and place them again.

12. NathanQuest

NathanQuest Well-Known Member

Mar 13, 2009
    Cologne, Germany
    Crahes...

Anyone else experiencing this? Since the latest "update" that's done automatically when you start the game (like a few hours ago), I can't start it anymore. My city comes up for the blink of an eye - and then the app crashes.

Everytime. On every device. iOS 6.

:(

Anyone?

13. chaoticool

chaoticool Member

Jul 2, 2010
    You can still get Devil Flanders without the Ray Gun.
    Make sure Ned and Homer are free after finishing the Black Hole Quest, once Kang appears he will mention something about the Black Hole being a portal between heaven and hell. After that you'll get the Devil Flanders costume. Make sure to keep Homer and Lisa free to complete the Devil Flanders quests (Homer for the first, Lisa for the second, Homer for the 3rd), and keep 10 eggs and 10 TP on hand for one of his quests as well.

14. bramblett05

Aug 29, 2012
    What should I get now? Just the houses from the Halloween update?

15. Artfoundry

Artfoundry Well-Known Member

May 11, 2009
    COO and Creative Director at LCD Dreams, Inc.
    Bay area, CA
    Yeah I had to do the same thing. You'd think they would have caught such an obvious bug.

16. ditroia

ditroia Member

Oct 14, 2010
    Anyone built the Ray Gun?

17. Gamehenge

Gamehenge Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Aug 8, 2012
    Ray Gun

I built the ray gun. It shoots down the saucer, and then it crash lands into your ray gun, and now you have a big crash site. But now I have Klang hanging around doing quests. Not sure if you can get him without the ray gun can you?

18. ditroia

ditroia Member

Oct 14, 2010
    Probably not. Does Klang stay after Halloween?

19. bramblett05

Aug 29, 2012
    Everything you got Halloween stays what you didn't goes

20. DrRadon

DrRadon Active Member

Mar 9, 2012
    You know, if these were 99cent buildings i would get one every now and than... in the end maybe spend more than i do on an average iOS game just because i like the art style... but 10+$ :-/