Universal Sentinel 4: Dark Star (by Origin8)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Aug 13, 2014.

1. Pheebers

Pheebers Well-Known Member

Apr 27, 2013
    You guys have always been great about communicating with us and taking feedback, so can I make a comment please? I updated and was playing the new levels. The dialog said to collect energy pods, so I was tapping on the new thing that had appeared on the bottom with a number on it, as I thought that's what it was. Well, I finished the level, went to upgrade a tower, and discovered that almost of my stars were gone. Just like that. I've been hoarding them for a play-through on psycho, had several hundred, and now they're just...gone. I wanted to throw my iPad across the room. It was so frustrating! I wish it had been clearer. I've played all of the Sentinels and certainly wasn't expecting the update to make it so all of my carefully saved stars could be easily and accidentally spent.

2. Repair Drone

Repair Drone Well-Known Member

Ouch, thanks for letting us know. Those buttons are actually just a new use for Star Fragments - you can top up your Stronghold or Ship energy instantly if you're in a tight corner. We'll see if we can make that a bit clearer.

3. Pheebers

Pheebers Well-Known Member

Apr 27, 2013
    Thanks -- I actually think they are convenient there, it was just the accidental spending that made me a bit crazy, because at the time I thought I was collecting. It's a WONDERFUL game. #

4. Habakuk

Habakuk Well-Known Member

Now FREE for the first time!

5. MasonHurst

MasonHurst Well-Known Member

Jan 9, 2013
    It hasn't gone completely FTP I hope?

6. Repair Drone

The freebie's due to run until Monday - not sure what you mean by "Completely FTP" but it's just a brief special offer, no game mechanics have been altered.

If you've already got the game remember to spread the word. More players means more Nexus rewards for everybody :)

7. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Great game Repair Drone! Thanks for the gift of the game. I hope sales bump up for you after Monday :)

8. Repair Drone

[​IMG]

It's time for a shameless cross-platform plug - Sentinel 4: Dark Star is now up for consideration on Steam Greenlight! If enough Steam users vote for the game, we'll be able to publish a Windows PC release of Sentinel 4 on the world's biggest PC gaming store.

Obviously we can't do this without your support, and it's doubly important as the majority of our fans know us through tablets and smartphones, not desktops and laptops. Hit the link and give us a thumbs up if you think Sentinel 4: Dark Star deserves a spot on Steam:

Click here to vote for Sentinel 4: Dark Star on Steam Greenlight

Please spread the word, and thanks in advance if you vote us up!

9. Repair Drone

Thanks to those of you who voted on Greenlight - we've got the thumbs up from Valve and will be coming to Steam soon :)

10. Trevor

Trevor Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2009
    Great news!

11. Repair Drone

12. Repair Drone

We're running a FREEBIE again this weekend, plus if you've already got the game you can pick up some in-app purchases for cheap too. The mighty JUGGERNAUT hero Commander is just a buck at 50% off, and Medium, Large and Huge Star Fragment packs are 50%, 70% and 75% off respectively.

Enjoy!