The Orientals - A Dragon Siege update.

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by iMing, Mar 29, 2013.

1. iMing

iMing Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2013
    co-founder at Takeout Arcade
    Kuala Lumpur
    [​IMG]

Getting the game out the door was only the beginning! Besides knocking on every door to get exposure, the team is hard at work working on a major update. And while it will be nice to tell you the spec of the new update, i thought we'd use this thread to provide more detail over time.

The Update is Scheduled to be submitted in mid April. It will be theamed and it will big by our standards. So here i'm letting out that it will have several new enemies with new abilities, and this is one of them.

Once the update is approved will give away 10 promocodes here.

For those who have played the game, we'd love to hear your thoughts, and would like to thank you for your support!

2. iMing

iMing Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2013
    Kuala Lumpur
    Winter, i mean, Dragon is coming! In the new update.

[​IMG]

In the meantime get in some practice taking out nights, rogues and the like in Dragon Siege.

3. iMing

iMing Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2013
    Kuala Lumpur
    In game sprites for the update.

[​IMG]

Our New release of Dragon Siege will introduce 6 new characters, this guy is one of them.

4. This would be more appropriate to put in your game's thread on the iPhone forum if you want your players to see it.

5. iMing

iMing Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2013
    Kuala Lumpur
    Thanks for that thought Dragon Plunder

Thanks for that thought Dragon Plunder, I guess I felt slightly more at home with developers.

PS on the update. It will be late, but we're adding tons and tons of stuff!

Can I get everyone's thoughts if this post would be better here or in the thread on the main forum thanks.

Ming

6. iChris

iChris Member

Aug 20, 2012
    Software Developer
    Dortmund, Germany
    Do you like to discuss technical and marketing aspects with other developers or do you want to show off all your new features ?

As developer I love to see Work In Progress stuff and discuss the technical stuff (Algorithms, source code etc.). Putting more background in your posts would fit perfectly in this thread. Love the dragon paintings! :)