Up Up Up - Endless Arcade Jumper [by Roasted Brains Studio]

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Ovidiu-RB Studio, Jun 5, 2015.

1. Ovidiu-RB Studio

Jun 5, 2015
    #1 Ovidiu-RB Studio, Jun 5, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2015
    Hello everyone!
    [OPEN BETA] If you've got a device with iOS8 and if you want to help us test the game you can sign up here
    The aim is to hop on platforms, and to dodge the bats and birds, sometimes UFOs, with one of the 10 adorable characters.

[​IMG]

Check out our gameplay launch trailer!

For more info you can check out upupupgame.com
    We would really appreciate it if you like us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter

We'll be launching the game within a month or so and we will keep you all posted when the exact date is decided! Please feel free to ask me any questions you have about the game and I will respond as soon as I can.
    We can't wait to see what you think about our game!

Thank you,
    Ovidiu

2. 6thDay

6thDay Well-Known Member

Nov 23, 2013
    Is this one of those endless games like Doodle Jump?

Also, will this be freemium or premium?

3. Ovidiu-RB Studio

Jun 5, 2015
    Hey,

Yes, it's an endless jumper, sort of like Doodle Jump, from this point of view.

It will be a freemium model, players will be able to buy chars.

Thanks.

4. Ovidiu-RB Studio

Jun 5, 2015
    #4 Ovidiu-RB Studio, Jun 22, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2015
    Here is a short gif that shows our first character jumping and avoiding some annoying bats :)

http://i.imgur.com/rBLGQV1.gifv

The game will be available for free and you can buy different other cute characters to play with.

All the chars can also be unlocked using the diamonds you get by playing the game, but alternatively you can also get more diamonds by simply watching a video ad. Apart from that there won`t be any other ads in the game.

If you want, you can buy all chars through In-App payments right away, but if you want to buy them using diamonds you can’t do this directly from the start, because to unlock a char you have to achieve a given score.

[​IMG]

I’m sure you’ll like our game! If you have any questions please let me know.

And if you want to try it you can still sign up for a quick test here http://bit.ly/1cwCGnK

Thanks!

5. Ovidiu-RB Studio

Jun 5, 2015
    Great news!

We have a new game trailer...

Those bats are really evil, but the question is how come there's an UFO in the cave?