Support our Sponsors:

Old 08-16-2013, 09:49 AM
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

As you are pretty right that I made the app in a week-end and looking for an artist who can work with my budget. But I never mentioned that the app I referred is '2 Pics One Phrase'. Actually I didn't mention this app. This app was never paid. I don't know how people just started assuming that this is the app.
The app which I referred also made in a week-end and to my surprise it got a position to number one free app in Australia and New zealand. And also got more than million downloads and gave me thousands of dollars from Ad revenue. Used to get 2k/3k downloads per day in US too.
Old 08-16-2013, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IPhoneAppLover View Post
As you are pretty right that I made the app in a week-end and looking for an artist who can work with my budget. But I never mentioned that the app I referred is '2 Pics One Phrase'. Actually I didn't mention this app. This app was never paid. I don't know how people just started assuming that this is the app.
The app which I referred also made in a week-end and to my surprise it got a position to number one free app in Australia and New zealand. And also got more than million downloads and gave me thousands of dollars from Ad revenue. Used to get 2k/3k downloads per day in US too.
Sorry I assumed it was that app as you did not correct EvilArea on it.

It might help people on here if we knew what app your talking about though?
Old 08-16-2013, 11:49 AM
iPad, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by IPhoneAppLover View Post
I don't know how people just started assuming that this is the app.
How about your thread about looking for someone to market that app, some 12 hrs after I suggested it?
If "2 Pictures.." isn't really the app in question then sorry. You're free to disregard anything I said. Or you may take it to your other thread, since it would still apply.
Please understand, that my post wasn't meant to offend you. I thought I'd share my experience, hoping you could benefit from it, but you decided to take it as an offence just because I wasn't gentle about it.
Good luck with your app. This or the other one.
Old 08-17-2013, 10:17 PM
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

Default artist..

That thread is about investment...is there any publisher who can invest in marketing and artistic work.
Where is the best place to find an artist to work with low budget? I'm trying in odesk.com
Till then I'm trying myself with gimp and self learning....which I know would be impossible to compete with professional artist.
Here is my latest try...
Attached Images
File Type: png iOS Simulator Screen shot Aug 17, 2013 10.03.49 PM.png (764.1 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg icon1024.jpg (92.3 KB, 0 views)
Old 08-18-2013, 07:03 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

What is the app you are talking about and what did you do to get that number of downloads?
Old 08-21-2013, 11:28 PM
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

App name is 'What's My Age? Magic'...I didn't do anything to get the downloads. I don't have any idea how it became viral and got number one position in Australia and Newzeland. Also it was top 25 Trivia app in US for a very long period. I just spent two days to develop it because one of my other game was taking very long time - so I thought take a break and develop something in a week-end.
But I felt good that at least one of my apps got little success and was able to beat big guys in two countries.