WANTED: Customer Support and Community Manager
Limbic is looking for a Customer Support and Community Manager!
Limbic is an iOS game studio based in the heart of the Silicon Valley, but operates virtually with team members across the world. Our most popular games to date are Zombie Gunship, TowerMadness, and Nuts! Find out more at our website:
ABOUT THE POSITION
Limbic is looking for an individual responsible for providing exceptional customer support for our games in addition to helping build a vibrant online community around all of our current and future products. The ideal candidate for this position is based in the San Francisco Bay Area, but all qualified applicants authorized to work in the United States will be considered.
- Monitor and respond to all customer communication in a timely and professional manner through email, Facebook, Twitter, forums and other communication media.
- Summarize and report customer feedback such as bugs, feature requests and frequently asked questions to the management.
- Help write, review and coordinate the release of community-facing messaging.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid understanding of new media, social networking, community tools and techniques.
- Able to become passionate about Limbic’s games and its community.
-Experienced iPhone and iPad user.
- Previous customer support or community management experience.
-An active personal online presence (e.g., Twitter, LinkedIn, blog).
To apply, send your resume, a photo and cover letter including a list of your 5 favorite mobile games to: jobs at limbic.com. Include: "Customer Support and Community Manager | <Your Name>" in the subject line of your email.