Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 07-19-2014, 04:08 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 8.x

I reinstall the game again, purchase ep2 and downloaded successfully without any issues; I don't need to replay ep1 in order to start ep2, sweet!

UPDATE: but all my achievements in GC are reset...damn!

Last edited by ImLegend; 07-19-2014 at 05:07 PM..
Old 07-20-2014, 04:41 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

My wife had the problem with episode 2 not installing/not finishing the installation. Even after complete reinstall it would fill up the progress bar and get stuck, logo still says "Episode 1", etc. It's an iPad 2, 5 GB free, iOS 7.1 (so not entirely up to date).

I found no trace of a download anywhere in the application's data. So I'm guessing it did finish the download but failed to copy the temporary file to its final location.

I copied the 732 MB file from my iPad to hers and now it's working, title changed to not show "Episode 1" anymore, episode 2 logo is grey and says installed, new game offers a choice of starting with the tutorial, episode 1, or episode 2 as it should. Starting episode 2 works. But the progress bar is still there.
Old 07-20-2014, 02:16 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannythefool View Post
My wife had the problem with episode 2 not installing/not finishing the installation. Even after complete reinstall it would fill up the progress bar and get stuck, logo still says "Episode 1", etc. It's an iPad 2, 5 GB free, iOS 7.1 (so not entirely up to date).

I found no trace of a download anywhere in the application's data. So I'm guessing it did finish the download but failed to copy the temporary file to its final location.

I copied the 732 MB file from my iPad to hers and now it's working, title changed to not show "Episode 1" anymore, episode 2 logo is grey and says installed, new game offers a choice of starting with the tutorial, episode 1, or episode 2 as it should. Starting episode 2 works. But the progress bar is still there.
Do you know which file it was specifically? I guess I can just look for any file around that size. And do you know where it needs to go exactly. I'll try using another device and replicate what you did. Just ticks me off that it won't work right on its own after purchasing it, you know?
Old 07-21-2014, 01:07 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 8.x

The ep2 in game achievements have no match to GC achievements, can you fix that?
Old 07-22-2014, 06:21 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

I followed the directions listed by those in the Revolution Forum on page 3, and it worked. The download started from the beginning and finally installed fully! You have to dig into some files and search for the partial download. But once you find it, delete it, and restart the app, all should work if you're as lucky as me.

https://forum.revolution.co.uk/topic/2230/?page=3
Old 08-23-2014, 10:25 AM

Achievements are not working for me. I got 2 achievements from episode one, but none of the ones in episode 2 I got are in my game enter account.

I only hhpave the 2 big ones for finishing the game.
Old 08-23-2014, 10:48 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by quickfinga View Post
Achievements are not working for me. I got 2 achievements from episode one, but none of the ones in episode 2 I got are in my game enter account.

I only hhpave the 2 big ones for finishing the game.

The game center is broken, maybe that's the reason : http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=240331
Old 08-23-2014, 05:00 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

This looks fun. I hope my dad lets me get it soon. Do you think there will be a price drop soon ?