Quote:
Originally Posted by Papazilla View Post
and i only get 3 endings
normal one and the one with two choices
what did i miss?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syro View Post
About the endings I ... I forget Sorry. Maybe someone else remembers
First of all, I assume the post reader actually finished 1st play through and are seeking different endings

There are 5 endings basically,
- Normal End
- Bad End
- Destruction End
- Outer World End
- Present End

to obtain those,

1st play through will get you two endings, Normal End (if you defeat orzand) and Bad End (if you get defeated)

2nd play through will get you all endings, go and fight orzand (clize) again, after defeating it's first form you'll have 2 options:

use holy brand aldea: this will lead you to more game play
use king welkin's crystal: the same as 1st play through, except that ainos synat and fortina will appear. Say these are Normal End v2 and Bad End v2

continue the game play until you fight that green haired guy will get you 3 endings,
- if you defeat him and choose to stay in kreisia, you'll get Outer World End
- if you defeat him and choose to back to your world, Present End
- if you get defeated, Destruction End

Then again, if you challenge the secret battle arena and get 50m damage you'll get •••Spoiler:  Sheep Armor. This armor doesn't change the ending (dialogue, whatever), just the characters are turned into sheeps.
(just adding to what papazilla said)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syro View Post
Hmm tried that just now about 6-7 times with various variations, came in at 25-35M. Even at level 200 with buffs and rage, the dancing warblade 2 and 3 are doing fairly light damage.
my yusis at level 134 does 999,999 damage each hit per dancing warblade 2 and 3. my stats isn't far away from you, infact I had 700 str 511 vit but my app was hacked, so i bought the 2600 kreisia points for str increase thing.. and (without any means to grow e-peen or something) my yusis stats's now at 1.8k str and 500 vit. my strategy to get 50m damage is almost the same as papazilla's, a lil modified though, with my stats i got to 74m record.

Tips:

1. more combo gives you more damage, before burst on yusis, try to get 100+ combo, or 50 atleast. Notus concerto helps! Maybe try to set the burst skills for anemos like this: guard down, notus concerto, dark refrain/heartless anthem, and pray he does guard down, notus concerto x4. if you get lucky you'll have 200 combo before burst on yusis. this will ensure yusis do 500k~1m damage per hit using dancing warblade 2 or 3.

2. dancing warblade 2 and 3 hits are based on yusis's hp. for example at 100XY hp, he will do X hits with dancing warblade 2 and Y hits with dancing warblade 3. so make sure your yusis has xxx99 hp