Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #121  
Old 11-27-2013, 05:22 PM
Connector Connector is offline
In Time-Out
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: In the Chatroom
Posts: 14,835
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savant View Post
Hi Rasterman,
Is Local Wifi Multiplayer supported in this game or does it have to go through GameCenter?
How is the multiplayer in this game? Fun?
Reply With Quote
  #122  
Old 11-28-2013, 08:38 AM
Rasterman Rasterman is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 264
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savant View Post
Hi Rasterman,
Is Local Wifi Multiplayer supported in this game or does it have to go through GameCenter?
Hi Savant, it has to go through game center.
Reply With Quote
  #123  
Old 12-27-2013, 11:08 PM
bigjack66 bigjack66 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 198
Default

Do you still have to waste money and space building generators that don't actually generate anything but just give you the amount stated so that half the map is covered in generators like in LASW?
Reply With Quote
  #124  
Old 12-28-2013, 12:52 AM
CoreyB CoreyB is offline
Senior Member
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 394
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjack66 View Post
Do you still have to waste money and space building generators that don't actually generate anything but just give you the amount stated so that half the map is covered in generators like in LASW?
Yes the generators generate the amount stated. Depending on how large you want your army you will need to build higher tier generators if you don't want to waste space with small ones.
Reply With Quote
  #125  
Old 12-28-2013, 08:17 PM
bigjack66 bigjack66 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 198
Default

Thanks. That's annoying I've played a few RTS's and this is the only one that does that as far as I know. The clue is in the name, Generator, to generate. They should call them giant batteries!
Reply With Quote
  #126  
Old 01-21-2014, 07:36 PM
sakinnuso sakinnuso is offline
Senior Member
iPad
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 143
Default Excellent game

bought this game the day it came out. I wanted to support rasterman because LASW was so amazing. I hadn't the chance to actually *play* this game until just last night.

Rasterman needs to take a bow. This game is amazing. Best rts game on iOS by far. I really hope he makes a profit from this game. It deserves every penny. It's LASW plus everything any supporter of his previous effort ever wanted. Fantastic effort.
Reply With Quote
  #127  
Old 02-20-2014, 09:38 PM
Twenty One Twenty One is offline
Senior Member
iPad 2, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Oklahoma City, USA
Posts: 260
Default Best RTS on iOS

Late to the party...


I just found out about this AWESOME game a few days ago by chance and I'm glad I did because along with Autumn Dynasty, this is the best RTS on this platform hands down!

Very deep game with endless replay value and excellent AI with customizable settings/difficulty for many hours of challenge and playtime in single player....and with the bonus of online multiplayer even though it seems to be pretty dead just like every iOS strategy game that isn't turn based like this (or Autumn Dynasty,etc.)

Anyway.....HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Reply With Quote
  #128  
Old 02-21-2014, 03:01 AM
oooooomonkey oooooomonkey is offline
Senior Member
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Forge World
Posts: 6,142
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twenty One View Post
Late to the party...


I just found out about this AWESOME game a few days ago by chance and I'm glad I did because along with Autumn Dynasty, this is the best RTS on this platform hands down!

Very deep game with endless replay value and excellent AI with customizable settings/difficulty for many hours of challenge and playtime in single player....and with the bonus of online multiplayer even though it seems to be pretty dead just like every iOS strategy game that isn't turn based like this (or Autumn Dynasty,etc.)

Anyway.....HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Welcome to the party I actually prefer this over autumn dynasty because this feels more like a command and conquer style RTS and the setting is better. There's so much to do and see here too. Great game.
Reply With Quote
  #129  
Old 03-26-2014, 12:16 PM
candyjet candyjet is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 34
Default

Bit stuck on Campaign level 9, Aquarius.

I am having trouble getting my sub back to base without being blown up by Sea Mines.

Is there an un-mined route, or am I missing something?

Thanks,

CJ
Reply With Quote
  #130  
Old 03-26-2014, 12:21 PM
Myndflame Myndflame is offline
Senior Member
iPad 2, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 387
Default

This is like Command and Conquer: Tiberium Wars. Liking it a ton.

Also, it isn't faulty like EA's port of Red Alert 3 to iOS. Such a terrible mess.
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent