★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

What song are you guys listening to at the moment?

10-19-2017, 09:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valentia View Post
I love your Tron photos! Such a lovely boy.

Iíll post a couple of Andy. He was our baby for 18 years. We had to have him put to sleep 3 months ago (his kidneys failed completely) and miss him so much. Our little pets bring so much joy to our lives, donít they? Iíll get another kitty soonóI really need to have a sweet little furry friend in my life. It makes me very happy. ❤️🐈
Cool😎 I am glad you saw his energetic self. He wuz an Awesome lil buddy to me.

Awwwww, my heart and condolences go out to you & yours Sis. Yes they do bring us so very much happiness and peace of mind. I have had so many different pets in my lifetime that i know they help life to be that much more worthy & Beautiful
😻🌞

DezBlc Txt Contxt 7 King I Divine{The Roots}
Wax & EOM{Coins} Mars Ill{Alpha Male 2.0} Soul Position{The Cool Thing To Do} Jean Grae{Taco Day} Rakim{Who Is God} Third Sight{I Will Never Leave You} The Orphanage{Put Ya Quarter Up} @Claudine@Crooklynd@A Time To Kill@The Goonies@Explorers@ DREAMCOLORZ
10-19-2017, 08:46 PM
WOW

Wax & EOM{Coins} Mars Ill{Alpha Male 2.0} Soul Position{The Cool Thing To Do} Jean Grae{Taco Day} Rakim{Who Is God} Third Sight{I Will Never Leave You} The Orphanage{Put Ya Quarter Up} @Claudine@Crooklynd@A Time To Kill@The Goonies@Explorers@ DREAMCOLORZ
10-28-2017, 05:03 AM
!!!!!!!
Il Torsolo

11-10-2017, 04:30 AM
Radwimp's - Zenzenzense.

for about a year now.

On repeat.

I think I am sick. 😅
11-15-2017, 08:55 AM
been listening to Led Zeppelin these past few days/week after watching Thor