Hunters 2

Rodeo Games
No 1 RPG / Strategy game in 25 countries! Get ready to start your epic journey building the best team of Bounty Hunters…
TouchArcade Rating:
$1.99
Buy Now
Media
Details
No 1 RPG / Strategy game in 25 countries! Get ready to start your epic journey building the best team of Bounty Hunters in the Galaxy. Hunters 2 brings you a new awesome single player campaign mode as well as the daily missions that made the first instalment sell over 600,000 copies, and receive 5 star ratings & a score of 84 on Metacritic! New to Hunters 2: - Single player campaign mode - 100's of new weapons and armour options - New environments - New enemy types - A crafting system that allows you to Manufacture custom items - Optional permanent deaths mode - Universal App … and much, much more! Take your team of mercenaries across the galaxy looking for the best contracts you can. Loadout you squad with weapons and armour types to suit your style of play. Including the new miniguns and plasma rifles. More missions, more options, and an all new game engine makes Hunters 2 the best Action Strategy game available in the App Store. ==================================== Hunters 2 in the press: "Hunters 2, with its 2D top down view has an excellent interface and control system compared to the others. It makes the pace of the game faster, allowing you to concentrate on those interesting decisions rather than battling with controls. It shows a real appreciation for good mobile-oriented design." - Julian Gollop, Creator of XCOM “Hunters 2 is an exciting and ambitious strategy game with deep RPG elements.” - Slide To Play “ I would even go so far to say that Hunters 2 is up there with my personal favourites of the genre, Sabre Team and UFO: Enemy Unknown.” - TheSmartPhoneAppReview “This game is as good and as addicting as caffeine” - appcroc.com “I’m completely and totally in love with Hunters 2” - 148 Apps ====================================
Information
Seller:Rodeo Games
Genre:Role Playing, Strategy
Release:Mar 22, 2012
Updated:Oct 30, 2016
Version:1.41
Size:252.7 MB
User Rating: (14)
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal