Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old Today, 12:27 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

Not really, no. Think of it like this, each epic hero is unique, down to the number of *s it has. Each epic hero also has a rare version which is weaker. The *s make them unique in a way.

In terms of overall power, epic > rare. Among epics, more *s > less *s. Of course, it still depends on the skill. You want a balanced mix of offense and defense. Can't have all warriors with some sort of shield skill and no dps skill (like me, but that's because RNG is being exceptionally rude).
Old Today, 12:37 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Arrrrrggggg.... The store is killing me. It's a serious lesson in frustration. Blah. Ok, rant over.

😈

I still can't seem to stop playing and blowing all my friend points though. Although Junk Jack X got its Halloween update and the kids dragged me in to multiplayer. ^.^
Faraway got put on the back burner the last few hours. Haven't had too much luck farming. I did get mummy and bolt neck from the last boss. Other than that like most of you guys I've been getting some low level stuff I've just been selling.
Old Today, 01:48 AM

Low stars are also low cost. I only want it for the level 4 mana spring. I had some good 5 star rate priesta
Old Today, 02:32 AM

Umm, I'm confused. I somehow got three multiples of the same Epic (Princess Violetta) over the past few days. I upgraded one with the other, which put the original at +1. Then I upgraded the +1 with the other "base" but she's still at +1. Can you only go to +1? If so, I just wasted a Violetta.
Old Today, 04:48 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flunkie View Post
Umm, I'm confused. I somehow got three multiples of the same Epic (Princess Violetta) over the past few days. I upgraded one with the other, which put the original at +1. Then I upgraded the +1 with the other "base" but she's still at +1. Can you only go to +1? If so, I just wasted a Violetta.
In most games like this, you would only be able to fuse a +1 with another +1, I'm not sure if that is true in this game, or if it is only a random chance thing.
Old Today, 05:55 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flunkie View Post
When you upgrade like that, they give you a percentage chance of it occurring. a +1 with a +0 is a 50% chance of getting to +2. A +1 with a +1 is a 100% chance of getting to a +2
Old Today, 06:02 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Is there a beginner guide or FAQ? I just did the tutorial and I'm still not really sure what is going on.