Heroes of the Revolution is a turn based, single-player strategy game set in the Cuban Revolution. The player controls the rebel forces and must lead them to victory by fighting a guerrilla war against the more powerful government army. The game is styled to represent a high end tabletop war game.
- The player will progress from a small force of irregular revolutionaries to a full fledged army, gaining advanced units like machine guns, snipers, and artillery as they capture government installations and materiel.
- Several real figures from the revolution are playable heroes, including Fidel Castro and Ernesto ‘Che’ Guevara. These heroes are unique units that have special abilities to give the player an advantage.
- Features a deep combat system that factors in terrain, unit experience, unit ‘hardness’, and the revolutionary spirit of the Cuban people.
- Player will occasionally be given optional missions such as assassination, defend or capture objectives, and escort friendly units. Successfully completing missions will grants rewards, failure results in a penalties.
- Captured objectives such as government outposts, bases, and airfields can be specialized in a variety of ways by the player to give tactical or strategic advantages to their forces.
- Units gain XP and can be upgraded to boost attack, defense, damage, and movement to create a customized army that fits the player’s strategy.
- No in-app purchases. Our customers are buying the full game for one price. The game will cost $2.99 USD.
"TouchArcade covers the latest games and apps for Apple's iPhone and iPod Touch. We are the largest site dedicated to iPhone and iPod Touch gaming with nearly three quarters of a million unique visitors per month."
While we now accept iTunes Promotional Codes for games, we can't guarantee that your app will be reviewed or covered. Only one promotion code is required. Feel free to send promo codes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
While we appreciate the promo codes, notable app pre-announcements and preview copies are also of interest to our readers. Please feel free to contact us at the same email address about these opportunities.
Note: we rarely (if ever) solicit developers directly for promo codes. If you receive such an email, please contact us.
We have advertising opportunities available to iPhone and iPod Touch developers. If interested, please contact us at email@example.com.
We welcome news releases, previews, screenshots and video links for existing or upcoming iPhone and iPod Games. We can't promise a personal reply but we do try to evaluate every title submitted. Please send press releases or general inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.