★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
10-18-2017, 03:15 PM
Hi hi

Hey, I'm Ironhide's CM, I've been reading this thread for a while now, and finally decided to make an account and comment.
First of all, thank you very much everyone for the support, everyone here feels extremely happy and glad.
We are aware of many issues the game still has and needs to improve. This is the main reason i'm here. I would like to say that if you all want to give specific feedback or have any issues please contact us at support@ironhidegames.com

We also use a Discord channel (fan made) where most of the time answer things or talk random stuff. It would be great to have new people over. So if you would like to join just let me know and i'll share the link.
I'll try to be here often, or more regularly.

Thank you!
10-18-2017, 06:51 PM
Hello and welcome Lucia! I do have one Q... What triggers the character bundle sales? Does Ironhide have manual control over it?

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword