★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
09-16-2015, 06:33 AM
Joined: Aug 2015
Location: California
Posts: 7
gameplay

love the game.... its awsome. um playing this all the dayyy
09-16-2015, 08:37 AM
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 3,423
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enamul View Post
love the game.... its awsome. um playing this all the dayyy
It is awesome and the best news is there's another on its way just like it called Love you to bits

09-19-2015, 11:57 AM
Joined: Dec 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 14
Any chance of an ios9 fix on this?
10-19-2015, 05:08 PM
I was going to finally start this gem.....but ios9 broke it. It won't load, so debating to keep or delete.
12-17-2015, 11:12 AM
Joined: Oct 2011
Location: NYC suburbs (New Jersey)
Posts: 1,091
Someone should contact Rovio Stars. It sucks not to able to play this awesome game.
12-17-2015, 11:18 AM
Joined: May 2010
Location: Deepest Circle, Hell
Posts: 8,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnyDJ76 View Post
Someone should contact Rovio Stars. It sucks not to able to play this awesome game.
5 Ants (the devs) have posted multiple times about fixing it on Twitter, but it's been a while.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
01-21-2016, 10:12 PM
Tiny Thief does not run under iOS 9.2.1 on my iPad Mini 4 or my iPad Pro. Curiously, it does run on my iPod 6G, also using iOS 9.2.1. If you have an older device it may be worth trying.
02-09-2016, 07:15 PM
Joined: Oct 2011
Location: NYC suburbs (New Jersey)
Posts: 1,091
How can people support 5 Ants/Rovio Stars when this ios9 issue still isn't fixed?? I contacted them and to my 'shock' I never heard back. I will sooner mop up a dirty floor at the PA of NY/NJ then purchase the spiritual sequel until Tiny Thief is fixed.

200,000+ Game Center Achievement points
Gamecenter ID: Donny K76
PSN ID: DonnyDJ76
Let's go Yankees!
02-09-2016, 07:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnyDJ76 View Post
How can people support 5 Ants/Rovio Stars when this ios9 issue still isn't fixed?? I contacted them and to my 'shock' I never heard back. I will sooner mop up a dirty floor at the PA of NY/NJ then purchase the spiritual sequel until Tiny Thief is fixed.
Love You to Bits is not produced by 5 Ants/Rovio Stars if that's what you mean. It's from a new indie studio made up of some of the creative & programming team who worked on Tiny Thief.

Current Favourites - Lara Croft GO, The Room Three, Crashlands, Assassin's Creed Identity
02-09-2016, 09:36 PM
Joined: Oct 2015
Location: Australia
Posts: 218
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoneFishin View Post
Tiny Thief does not run under iOS 9.2.1 on my iPad Mini 4 or my iPad Pro. Curiously, it does run on my iPod 6G, also using iOS 9.2.1. If you have an older device it may be worth trying.
Yeah, that is interesting. It works on my ipad2 but not any of my newer devices. All latest iOS.