• Publisher: doopop
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 27.6 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: * Celebrate Halloween with Maze of Darkness! FREE for a limited time! *

* For the best experience, we strongly recommend playing with sound enabled.

Presented by Doopop

Where am I...?
What is this place?

DODGE the horrors.
ESCAPE the maze.

You will not survive.

FEATURES
- Simple yet suspenseful gameplay
- Easy swipe controls
- 20+ monsters
- Upgrade your Almanac
08-07-2013, 12:50 PM
Do the different characters do anything?

I just used all the lux and got the last character, but there doesn't seem to be any difference than than the first one.
08-07-2013, 01:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEvilRobot View Post
Do the different characters do anything?

I just used all the lux and got the last character, but there doesn't seem to be any difference than than the first one.
You wasted lux. I've saved around 170+ lux. I don't use lux, I'm trying to go through the floor in one run.
08-07-2013, 05:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gov View Post
You wasted lux. I've saved around 170+ lux. I don't use lux, I'm trying to go through the floor in one run.

Oh man, that sucks.

Good luck on you run
08-07-2013, 08:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEvilRobot View Post
Oh man, that sucks.

Good luck on you run
I managed to get to 6 floors without trying. Hopefully I will master my reflexes further, then when I get to around 10 floors without using any lux.. I will use all my saved lux. Best way to get a high score. I don't play the lazy way... or cheat like solo many fools.. Or purchase looks (very lazy)
08-08-2013, 03:46 AM
Jack has made his way to Ninja Slash as a new character, I didn't expect it, funny

10-23-2013, 10:13 AM
How... the...

So here I am, thinking I discovered something cool. I use the "Search" just to be sure (yeah, because I'm good like that), and find this game is almost three months old, there is already a thread, and it has 5+ pages of posts?!?!

Gawd, could the App Store move ANY faster?

DBC

I give up.