iPhone: Maze Crusade - a puzzle adventure game by My Evil Twin

11-13-2013, 12:59 PM
Maze Crusade - a puzzle adventure game by My Evil Twin

Hey everyone,

My new game Maze Crusade is launching tomorrow, Nov 14 worldwide. Maze Crusade is a puzzle adventure game combining running and matching and mazes, all the things I love. Check it out below!

Thy King has chosen YOU, young Knight, to go on a Maze Crusade!

Match wits with evil gnomes, henchmen, gargoyles, ghosts, and sorcerers as you are being chased by a rolling wall of SPIKES through the treacherous maze!

Solve the puzzles in the maze by matching items to earn bombs, spells, towers, and magical rewards! Cast spells to ride a magic horse, become invisible, freeze the maze, earn magic armor and more!

Get weapons upgrades like a mace and the Super Pulse!

Build towers to hurl arrows and fireballs at your foes!

Make thy King proud!

Download FREE on the App Store for iPhone and iPad.

Features:
  • Connect to Facebook and Game Center to loot your friends who have died in the maze.
  • Nine maze worlds including a garden, a forest, a dungeon, and a swamp.
  • Easy-to-learn swipe controls.
  • Cast spells in the maze including invisibility, super pulse, and maze freeze.
  • Collect stones to build arrow-shooting and fireball-hurling towers in order to stop your enemies in their tracks.
  • Get special powers to gain magic armor and ride the powerful horse.
  • Defeat the sorcerers, skeletons, henchmen, evil garden gnomes, wolves, and gargoyles.
  • Complete over 60 dangerous crusades to bring honor to your King.
  • Upgrade your spells and weaponry to become the most powerful Knight in all the land!
  • Over 100 lines of voiceover narration as the Knight reflects on his journey through the maze.

http://itunes.apple.com/app/id680017681?mt=8

Last edited by arn; 11-23-2013 at 06:40 PM.
11-27-2013, 08:15 PM
Crashes constantly

I've enjoyed what little of this game I've played, but it's crashing CONSTANTLY on my 4S.

Crashes probably 90% of the time on the Revive screen, and if I survive 250-500m, it usually crashes mid-game somewhere in there. It also stutters sometimes during gameplay, which has led to a number of deadly errors (missed inputs, etc. putting me in a dead end or into spikes).

Seems like the game needs some serious performance tuning.
12-05-2013, 12:40 AM
Hey guys,
I'm soooo addicted to this neat little game but have got one big problem:
The text for thr third mission before reaching level 6 is too long to fit in the screen (German), and I simply don't know what to do. Something with the magic armor.

PLEASE help!

{ Permanently addicted to: 868-HACK }
I perform. Therefore I am. You should book me.
..::: METROCCOLIS :::..
12-09-2013, 08:05 AM
Hi
This is fixed in an update that comes out today or tomorrow, depending on the app store. Sorry about that!

The crusade is, in English-- "Ram the spikes with Magic Armor", meaning, get the Magic Armor (from the magic dice or as a spell), and while it is active, run into the spikes to knock them back.

Glad you like my game. Feel free to offer up any suggestions for future updates.
12-11-2013, 08:35 PM
Howdy!

Goat doubler is still showing as $4.99 for me in the US App Store. We're you going to be dropping the price of that IAP? Does it also disable the ads? Thanks!