Graphic designers and musician for a game like patapon

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by Deusald, Jul 17, 2015.

1. Deusald

Deusald New Member

Jul 17, 2015
    #1 Deusald, Jul 17, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2015
    Hello,
    I’m a software engineering student and I’m making a game to pay my bills. The game is a clone/remake of PSP game named Patapon. I’m making it for smartphones and tablets. The game is about little creatures who want to visit the end of the world. The player is their god, who can communicate with them only by 4 drums. Player must hit drums in the correct order and in rhythm to play. I’m not making Patapons but completely new game but with the same game mechanism. When you will write in youtube “Patapon”, you will find many of examples of gameplay. It’s really fun and pleasure to play game. When the game will be in proper stage, I will send it to KickStarter, to get money, to pay for your work. Even if I would not got enough money from it, I will make everything what is in my power to pay you. I know that a word is not so much but I hope some of you will trust me and we will make this awesome game. At least we can share the profit. Ok let’s say what I need.

For musicians:
    Music in this game is merged from 2 second samples. The player dictate the look of music. How he is playing drums, how music will be created from 2 second samples. Music in this game is not so hard. I will handle vocal of little creatures but I need from you the rest. The core of this game are 4 drums. The sounds that player can play to give orders to his creatures. From 2 of them Patapons have their name. Next music is core beat. This sample is loop and giving the player proper rhythm. Sounds in beat are every 0.5 second. The rest of a music is lovely, fast and rhyming music for singing patapons. At the end of post I give link to example resources I need. If you are interested to help me please write email to me (mail below).
    The email should contain:
    • - Your portfolio
    • - Your price.

Examples of this sounds from the patapon game are in the rar that link you can find below.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/gr9nv8oqyizmzen/Examples%20music.rar?dl=0

For graphic designers:
    I need 2 kinds of graphic designers. One is concept artist who will draw all creatures and monster concepts. And one digital graphic who will draw all graphic that will be directly in a game. If you are interested to help me please write email to me (mail below).
    The email for concept artist should contain:
    • - Your portfolio
    • - Your idea of little creature. This shouldn’t be Patapon! You must create your own little, sweetie creature.
    • - Your price.

The email for digital graphic should contain:
    • - Your portfolio
    • - Your idea for a game style, some backgrounds, buildings, weapons. You can google and see what Papapon style is. I don’t want to copy it. The style must be just clear and minimalist.
    • - Your price

If I found someone I will tweet it on my profile.

Twitter.com/Deusald

My mail: [email protected]

Waiting for mails from you. Have a nice day :)