Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 08-06-2014, 07:27 PM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Default Money Run (by DeNA Corp)

Quote:
UK Release info:

The Game is soft launching in the UK. Size of the app is 66.1 MB.

Price in UK is Free.

Requirements:

Requires iOS 6.1.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Become the ultimate getaway driver!

•Escape the law in 60 upgradable vehicles
•Master 180 collision-packed, 3-D missions
•Steal from your friends in explosive PvP

Become the ultimate getaway driver in a world of adrenaline-packed car chases, high crimes and huge payouts. Conspire with cutting-edge thieves, shady corporations and other suspicious factions in raging plot of greed and deception. Escape your pursuers in your own fleet of upgradable getaway cars where the only path to victory is through head-on traffic and punishing collisions, leaving a wake of destruction in your rear view mirror.

Key Features:

•Crush the competition – Compete with your friends in action packed chases to build your Reputation and earn a spot at the top of the leaderboard.

•Collect 60 getaway cars – Expand your collection from over 60 upgradable vehicles, including cars, trucks, vans, and big rigs. Mod any ride to improve its stats or upgrade them to more awesome and powerful models If you have the right skills you’ll find the right car for the job.

•Live, evolving gameplay – Campaign and PvP missions are kept fresh with a steady stream of exclusive, live events with the opportunity to cash-in big on one-of-a-kind cars that you will not want to miss.

•It pays to be reckless – Use your stunt reflexes to dodge heavy traffic and execute clever collisions to send enemys' cars flying off the road. Use brute force to carve a path with machine guns, rocket launchers, and other gadgets too. Maybe next time your enemies will think twice before getting in your way.

•You’re in too deep – An evolving storyline pulls you into the heart of a criminal war featuring rival factions. You know what they say, keep your friends close but your enemies closer.

iPhone Screenshots:

Old 08-06-2014, 07:52 PM

Hm sounds interesting with the gameplay and events along with some pvp and the characters in the pictures look good but the cars and race pictures don't look too great.

Downloading to try anyway since it's free.
Old 08-06-2014, 08:31 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 8.x

Nice find Pete! Downloading it now off the Canadian AppStore.

EDIT: This is actually a pretty fun game! I guess it would be a cross between Smash Bandits and Reckless Getaway. Tons of cars, upgrades, and tracks. It's has the usual F2P stuff, but it's totally playable. Definitely worth a download if your into games like the ones mentioned above.

Last edited by NOEN; 08-06-2014 at 09:21 PM..
Old 08-06-2014, 09:32 PM

The screenshots look awesome, but I can't download it. Hope that they have plan to relaease the game worldwide.
Old 08-06-2014, 10:31 PM

Default Game Impressions

Old 08-07-2014, 12:56 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Are there timers that prevent you from playing? Looks good but freemium's getting worse and worse.
Old 08-07-2014, 02:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Are there timers that prevent you from playing? Looks good but freemium's getting worse and worse.
Yes there are Timer in the Game and yes you have to wait till you can play again or pay.
Old 08-07-2014, 03:24 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

This is only one of a couple of ngmoco games released soft launch over night.... There back!
Old 08-07-2014, 05:35 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
You have a "gas gauge" to play PVP. I think it starts out at 3 races, but story mode is set up like Smash Bandits a little. You can keep playing and playing, but once you lose a race or getaway, you earn like a "wanted star". After 5 wanted stars, you have to wait for the timer. I played for about an hour last night switching between PVP and Story Mode and never had to wait. I gave up before my wanted level got to 5, so I'm not sure how long you have to wait to play again. I think they are wanting to make their money money on the vehicles rather than plays. There are a bunch of different vehicles and it seems like most of them can only be bought with premium currency.
Old 09-27-2014, 08:35 PM

The controls take some getting used to.
I'd prefer a simple L and R button, but there's a decent game to be had underneath that (and some questionable monetization methods).