Support our Sponsors:
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-02-2014, 01:57 PM
AzeTheGreat AzeTheGreat is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5c, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 100
Default Help Finding a Game

I remember seeing some massive, beautiful, open world game here a while ago. I believe the name started with an S (not positive though). Can anyone suggest what that might have been?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-02-2014, 03:17 PM
Exact-Psience Exact-Psience is offline
Senior Member
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 17,006
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzeTheGreat View Post
I remember seeing some massive, beautiful, open world game here a while ago. I believe the name started with an S (not positive though). Can anyone suggest what that might have been?
Shadowlands? As in Ravensword: Shadowlands.

Or maybe Sacred Oddysey or Shadow Sun

Or you can check the open-world threads by using search too.

Last edited by Exact-Psience; 08-02-2014 at 03:20 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-02-2014, 03:43 PM
AzeTheGreat AzeTheGreat is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5c, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 100
Default

No...none of those. I think I remember hearing that there wasn't really a lot of combat and it was mostly just exploration.

Edit: Just found it. Nimian Legends: Brightridge.

Last edited by AzeTheGreat; 08-02-2014 at 03:49 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-02-2014, 04:38 PM
Exact-Psience Exact-Psience is offline
Senior Member
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 17,006
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzeTheGreat View Post
No...none of those. I think I remember hearing that there wasn't really a lot of combat and it was mostly just exploration.

Edit: Just found it. Nimian Legends: Brightridge.
Ahahaha... The "starts with an S" part put me off track.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-02-2014, 05:35 PM
AzeTheGreat AzeTheGreat is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5c, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 100
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Ahahaha... The "starts with an S" part put me off track.
Yeah...guess I misremembered...
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-10-2014, 12:20 AM
vectorarchitekt vectorarchitekt is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 200
Default

Anyone remember a baseball game that was all retro and sepia-toned that was supposed to be from the 40s?
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent