★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

The Return of the Heroes (By cao lei)

02-10-2014, 03:50 PM
#1
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 207
The Return of the Heroes (By cao lei)






02-10-2014, 04:31 PM
#2
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 107
The real RTS for mobile - The Return of the Heroes [YFC gamestudio] (Universal)

Hi,guys, our new game "The Return of the Heroes" available now finally.
We are a small team and cost 1 year to find out the Best way for RTS on moblie. Hope you will like it.



The monsters attacked the Castle wyk and took the Princess away!

Heroes, join the battle, occupy the farms, summon the soldiers of God, find the way to victory and rescue the princess!

==Features==

- The real RTS for mobile.
- Epic battle
- Avatar systems and over 100 unique items
- Boss and mini story
- Easily command your unit via simple touch
- Lots of maps
- Beautiful graphics, Shocking sound
- Creative combination of 3D scenes and 2D characters


----------------------------------------------















02-11-2014, 09:14 AM
#3
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 107
Game Impressions

Game impression:

02-11-2014, 11:55 AM
#4
Joined: Oct 2009
Location: Greenville, SC
Posts: 8,253
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holysy View Post
It looks like run fine on my iPhone4, but sometimes has terrible performance issues.
Could you fix that? It's really great game. I like it.
It says minimum requirements are 4S and above so that's probably why.

Looks interesting. I'd like to know more about how it plays since I got quite a few games over the past week.
02-11-2014, 12:43 PM
#5
Joined: Jul 2010
Location: Canton, Ohio
Posts: 2,990
This caught my eye this morning, so I bought it but won't have a chance to play it until I get home from work tonight. I'll leave some imps if no one else has after I have a chance to play for a while.
02-11-2014, 02:45 PM
#6
Game Impressions

02-11-2014, 07:52 PM
#7
Joined: Jul 2010
Location: Canton, Ohio
Posts: 2,990
This game is frustratingly hard and not fun to play. I can't even beat a level 1 enemy encounter, in the end I always get swarmed by the enemy mob and die. I would say the enemies are overpowered and makes the game feel like it's geared towards spending real money on IAP for in game money. I do not recommend this game.
02-12-2014, 07:27 AM
#8
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 107
Quote:
Originally Posted by ojtitus View Post
This game is frustratingly hard and not fun to play. I can't even beat a level 1 enemy encounter, in the end I always get swarmed by the enemy mob and die. I would say the enemies are overpowered and makes the game feel like it's geared towards spending real money on IAP for in game money. I do not recommend this game.
Hi, Maybe you could try to defensive first. Summon enough soldiers, the waiting and defense. Defensive is much easier than offensive. It's a strategy game, there are many ways. You can play well without IAP.
02-12-2014, 09:34 AM
#9
Joined: Jul 2010
Location: Canton, Ohio
Posts: 2,990
Quote:
Originally Posted by niflying View Post
Hi, Maybe you could try to defensive first. Summon enough soldiers, the waiting and defense. Defensive is much easier than offensive. It's a strategy game, there are many ways. You can play well without IAP.
If you mean just sit and wait for the enemy to attack me then yes I tried that strategy and it only works if the enemy doesn't have more rice fields than me and most times they do have more rice fields. So as I said before in the end I get swarmed by the enemy mob, I have manage to beat 1 level enemy encounter after the tutorial but that's it, I've lost around 6 or 7 level 1 enemy encounters. The fact that I was awarded 200 gold for the tutorial victory and 175 gold for my 1 level 1 enemy encounter victory and the cheapest thing in the store is 500 gold and there are lots of items that cost 10,000 or 50,000 gold does not point to not being geared towards IAP.

The fact that there is no option to adjust the difficulty of the game and the prices of items in the store on top of the overpowered enemies makes this feel like it's either geared towards people who like very very difficult games or IAP.

I stand by my earlier statement that I do not recommend this game.
02-12-2014, 11:24 AM
#10
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 107
Quote:
Originally Posted by ojtitus View Post
This game is frustratingly hard and not fun to play. I can't even beat a level 1 enemy encounter, in the end I always get swarmed by the enemy mob and die. I would say the enemies are overpowered and makes the game feel like it's geared towards spending real money on IAP for in game money. I do not recommend this game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ojtitus View Post
If you mean just sit and wait for the enemy to attack me then yes I tried that strategy and it only works if the enemy doesn't have more rice fields than me and most times they do have more rice fields. So as I said before in the end I get swarmed by the enemy mob, I have manage to beat 1 level enemy encounter after the tutorial but that's it, I've lost around 6 or 7 level 1 enemy encounters. The fact that I was awarded 200 gold for the tutorial victory and 175 gold for my 1 level 1 enemy encounter victory and the cheapest thing in the store is 500 gold and there are lots of items that cost 10,000 or 50,000 gold does not point to not being geared towards IAP.

The fact that there is no option to adjust the difficulty of the game and the prices of items in the store on top of the overpowered enemies makes this feel like it's either geared towards people who like very very difficult games or IAP.

I stand by my earlier statement that I do not recommend this game.

It's really sorry. but usually, you can win your level+1 enemy. I will record some video later.

You can get more coins when get victory in high level. e.g. level 8 enemy encounter victory bring you about 1000 coins. BOSS encounter victory more than 5000 coins. In shop there are over 100 items. There are about 15 items less than 500 coins. In the beginning I usually upgrade items which got from tutorial victory.

Anyway, thanks for your feedback. I will do my best to improve.