Nova 2 - final boss

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by klouud, Feb 23, 2011.

1. klouud

klouud Member

May 7, 2009
    Umm...

After the whole portal thingy where Prometheus tells you that he is just part of your subconscious, you have to fight the final Alien boss guy thing with the rocket launcher and machine gun again. After it charges up behind the force filed with the golden energy I can't damage it.

How do I kill this thing?

thanx

tim

2. Kintaro360

Kintaro360 Well-Known Member

Jun 15, 2009
    Vienna
    Sorry GAMELOFT but with THAT endboss you killed the whole game. How am I supposed to finish NOVA 2, if the Boss takes so many hits on the normal difficulty? The whole game is so damn easy and sometimes buggy and then, BOOM, there he comes, the indistructable endboss...

Please release an update to make it easier.

3. Leegames

Leegames Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2010
    Ex. game journalist and EiC now PR
    Denmark
    The game isn't broken, you just havenT found the solution. :D

The bombs you can pick up and use, you need to place those inside the chamber where the boss retreats to. When he goes in there you detonate the bombs. You will kill him that way in a few tries. Good luck. :)

4. elimcfly

elimcfly Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    That's a complicated ending. No wonder I never got it

5. Kintaro360

Kintaro360 Well-Known Member

Jun 15, 2009
    Vienna
    But the bastard shoots me in the back when I try to put the mines, while he is outside and if he is inside it take to long to click through that bunch of weapons until I find the mines and before I reach that damn healing chamber, because Kal Wardin is a lame snailwarrior, the boss is already outside, kickin my ass....:mad:

6. sk8erdude50

sk8erdude50 Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2009
    ya same thing is happening to me its annoying as hell

7. iNexus

iNexus Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2010
    The Great White North
    after you beat the boss the first time and the portal appears pick up the land mines and plants them beforehand in all of the chambers then when you face the boss the second time and he retreats to one of the chambers BOOM done.

*note if you die anytime after you plant the mines, the mines will disappear when you re-spawn

8. sk8erdude50

sk8erdude50 Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2009
    ya but what if i am already past that checkpoint and i start at the second boss?

9. anualisher

anualisher Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2011
    IT
    This helps, but still needs a few good tries.