Concept Artist

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by S&H Music, Mar 9, 2012.

1. S&H Music

S&H Music Member

Mar 10, 2010
    #1 S&H Music, Mar 9, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2012
    Hi there,

At the moment I am developing my own concept from scrath which will be a game in full somewhere down the track.

The art that I can do is progressing more and more every day and I am in the process of acquiring the needed equipment to develop it over time.

Attached is a simple idea that I have created and I hope that you can see my skills. Below is a picture of an underground environment that has emergency lines either side of the path, and on the midway is a diversion walkway which will have water implanted in the front and the back of that walkway. At the forefront is a bunker of sorts with electrical leads loosely hanging overhead from the top of the tunnel, and to the right is a tad bit of destruction handed to the tunnels exit :)

Attached Files:

2. Graz73

Graz73 Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2010
    Web Design, Graphics & Illustration
    Mansfield, OH
    What are you looking for? An artist? collaborators?

3. S&H Music

S&H Music Member

Mar 10, 2010
    Basically in a nutshell...interest. This is only the start of something new and will evolve into something bigger over time with more minds.

So you could say that collaborating with others is a major as well, but those others will already have a major storyline to look at if they are interested.

If interested inbox me here and you will see more. Just so you know, this concept could be higher than just seeing it on your handheld device. If you have interest and ways to think outside the square and have the ability to be bigger than the handheld, then thats a start...depending on what you see it as when you are given what I already have to view.