Devil May Cry 4 Refrain help!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by kingofkings8183, Feb 3, 2011.

1. kingofkings8183

kingofkings8183 Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2010
    Can anyone please help me with level 4 ( fortuna castle)? i cant figure out how to progress. Theres a locked door in one room and a wierd blue wall in another, and a door with electric current ( magic?) protecting it in another room. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

2. iMack007

iMack007 Member

Jun 11, 2010
    Man I'm stuck on the same 2 doors!
    2b honest, the game is monotonous and is lacking in so many areas...I just keep on at it in the hope it will improve, but getting past these wretched doors would certainly help, lol.

3. MiguelJ

MiguelJ New Member

Feb 4, 2011
    I got stuck at the same level! Think I've been in every room now 2 times, no progress...

I figured out you can slash the orb on the wall, which resulted in some lightning bulbs in front of the orb and the 3 dots at the back wall started to blink, in some order, for a few seconds. I guessed that would open some door somewhere, but no luck.. :eek:

4. yemi

yemi Well-Known Member

Feb 3, 2011
    Ok

1) stand next to blue wall and slash. A blue circle appears and goes into wall.

2)look at 3 circles on wall , see witch order they light up. Go in that order and slash the orbs. It might take few tries only slash once on each orbs.

3) After you do in order door will unlock.

Yes game is very annoying and there is more harder puzzles. Please ask if you dont understand.

5. kingofkings8183

kingofkings8183 Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2010
    Thanks man.please keep an eye on this thread and give us more help :)

6. kerberospkg

kerberospkg Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2011
    hello everyone, anyone know how to get the anima mercury? I finished the game already, but still have no idea on this.

Thanks.

7. yemi

yemi Well-Known Member

Feb 3, 2011
    You have to play the game again to unlock all of your moves and powers.

8. kerberospkg

Feb 6, 2011
    yes, i know.

I have beat the game, and got the wing talisman already.
    When i walk though the game again, i did able to get into some hidden area, but still can't find the anima mercury...

9. kerberospkg

Feb 6, 2011
    ok, i finally got the idea from Japanese forum, it seems related to the clear ranking...

http://c.2ch.net/test/-.-YI-0/appli/1260365020/57
    Rank D:Anima Mercury
    Rank C:Rusalka Corspe
    Rank B:Sephirothic Fruit
    Rank A:Wing Talisman
    Rank S:Yamato

10. MiguelJ

MiguelJ New Member

Feb 4, 2011
    Just finished all the levels, and unlocked the skip mission mode, some special running move and an ability to destroy plants. I think with the latter one you can enter some new areas in the jungle.

Just curious, if someone already reached that point, what should be done to get Dante playable? (cause the story mode screen gives a hint, "Dante" could be displayed underneath "Nero")

11. Johnny1st

Johnny1st Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2011
    How can you get the devil trigger? What is it exactly? And how can you get that new achievements "Unlock the ability to use Devil Tigger Nero/Dante" and "Beat Bloody Palace using Devil Tigger Nero/Dante"?