★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
08-07-2013, 12:50 PM
Do the different characters do anything?

I just used all the lux and got the last character, but there doesn't seem to be any difference than than the first one.
08-07-2013, 01:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEvilRobot View Post
Do the different characters do anything?

I just used all the lux and got the last character, but there doesn't seem to be any difference than than the first one.
You wasted lux. I've saved around 170+ lux. I don't use lux, I'm trying to go through the floor in one run.
08-07-2013, 05:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gov View Post
You wasted lux. I've saved around 170+ lux. I don't use lux, I'm trying to go through the floor in one run.

Oh man, that sucks.

Good luck on you run
08-07-2013, 08:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEvilRobot View Post
Oh man, that sucks.

Good luck on you run
I managed to get to 6 floors without trying. Hopefully I will master my reflexes further, then when I get to around 10 floors without using any lux.. I will use all my saved lux. Best way to get a high score. I don't play the lazy way... or cheat like solo many fools.. Or purchase looks (very lazy)
08-08-2013, 03:46 AM
Jack has made his way to Ninja Slash as a new character, I didn't expect it, funny

10-23-2013, 10:13 AM
How... the...

So here I am, thinking I discovered something cool. I use the "Search" just to be sure (yeah, because I'm good like that), and find this game is almost three months old, there is already a thread, and it has 5+ pages of posts?!?!

Gawd, could the App Store move ANY faster?

DBC

I give up.