★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
05-10-2014, 06:33 AM
I have to say I agree... DSS are replaced with freemium,flappy crap... Lol

I wish the makers of Robokill put as much work and effort Into the sequel but it was nowhere near as good.. I still play the original though as well as this game and minigore,the call of mini junk... And some of the good flying based ones like Infinity Field and some of those Geo wars clones..

* forgot about Radian Games... fireball,ballistic and Inferno are all great

Also can't forget about Solomon's Keep/Boneyard. (Weren't they suppose to be making a sequel? I guess it fell through :/)

Last edited by Darth Ronfar; 05-10-2014 at 06:37 AM.
05-10-2014, 08:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Ronfar View Post
Also can't forget about Solomon's Keep/Boneyard. (Weren't they suppose to be making a sequel? I guess it fell through :/)
As far as we know, it's alive. The last we heard was in Jan or Feb that the were in the middle of a legal battle that was stalling development.
05-10-2014, 10:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Ronfar View Post
I have to say I agree... DSS are replaced with freemium,flappy crap... Lol

I wish the makers of Robokill put as much work and effort Into the sequel but it was nowhere near as good.. I still play the original though as well as this game and minigore,the call of mini junk... And some of the good flying based ones like Infinity Field and some of those Geo wars clones..

* forgot about Radian Games... fireball,ballistic and Inferno are all great

Yeah..I miss the days of tons of dual stick shooters. Too bad there isn't more with randomized loot..

Shmup Fan? Join our group - Bullet Hell Fanatics
Looking for Cave game recommendations? Check out starting ~half way down this link: Your favorite Shmup from Cave? Which is your favorite Game from Cave?
05-10-2014, 10:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCho133 View Post
Yeah, there's definitely been a sharp decrease. Probably has something to do with how many crap ones there was.

In November we got Meltdown though, which is easily one of the AppStore's greatest. And Towelfight 2

We also have JoyJoy coming soon from Radian Games

Bullet Time HD is a good one. Recently updated too.