Games That Could Have Been Great

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by Menatorius, Mar 10, 2013.

1. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    Yeah...I agree with you there. It was a pretty big disappointment.

2. Joltrabbit

Joltrabbit Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Wait, they had to be paid to make this list? I was agreeing dh3 could have been special if not for the shoebox-sized maps and paid timer relief.

3. deemen

deemen Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2013
    I loved Supermagical! Finished it all the way through before it switched to free. It hasn't done well?

4. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    NFS? That's the best arcade racer, and IMO the best racer period, on iOS.

5. Most Wanted is definetly the best iOS racer I've played, why would someone hate it?

Probably personal taste, but still

6. I think you guys are misinterpreting his remarks. I think he is saying he loves nfs mw and volt. He will stick to playing them.

7. koyut

koyut Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2010
    I have mine in separate categories.
    Great games that could have been greater.
    Okay games that could have been great.
    Disappointing games that could have done better.

8. Appvism

Appvism Well-Known Member

Feb 9, 2013
    UK
    #28 Appvism, Mar 17, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2013
    I love nfsmw!

This! :) and also agree, nfsmw is also the best iOS racer I've played! But for this thread, let's not talk about what I like. I' just so disappointed with RR3.

Also, I'be just bought Sonic CD and my initial gut reaction when i played this is a little "meh" - it looks outdated and the screen controls don't feel as good, anyone else think this? Maybe I should have left this game to my memory because back in the day this was good!

9. Kikekun

Kikekun Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2009
    Artist
    #29 Kikekun, Mar 18, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2013
    Not awesomely well, though...Glad you enjoyed the game! Don't misunderstand me, we are getting great reviews from users who play the game and enjoy it a lot, although we'd have loved to get more people into the game.
    Also, there are big parts some people do not even see (warlock level-ups, pets, piƱatas, magic hats...) just because they are expensive items...We are trying to solve that, though...still not too late! :)

10. deemen

deemen Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2013
    I have to say I didn't play it much after it switched to free-to-play. I beat the game and got all the spells but the multiplayer in the new version didn't really attract me. Still had a great time though! I think you could have charged more than $1 for it. The art was top notch!

11. Kikekun

Kikekun Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2009
    Artist
    Thanks man! Appreciated!