11-30-2011, 09:18 PM
WTF?

A Flight Control HD update with a new map!

BUT...with this is the adoption of Harbor Master's "Rewind" system which is a wonderous IAP fueled way at a redo once you crash and therefore now people can buy their scores!

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
OpenFeint, Plus+, & Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, Crystal, & iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
11-30-2011, 10:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redribbon View Post
that's suck! i used to love this game but now i gotta admit that I'm not a fan of firemint anymore.

ps.EA you suck!
I love the new Moon Base map, though. Rated as the toughest one yet by the difficulty stars, it has 4 different colored runways, 2 different colored heli-pads (or saucer pads I guess in this case) and lots of uncontrollable asteroids you'll need to carefully avoid. So a cool map but clearly one they'll hope will sell a lot of rewinds.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
OpenFeint, Plus+, & Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, Crystal, & iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews

11-30-2011, 11:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redribbon View Post
that's suck! i used to love this game but now i gotta admit that I'm not a fan of firemint anymore.

ps.EA you suck!
Nobody is forcing you to use rewinds, it's just a small additional feature.
ps. I won't be passing that message on to EA
12-01-2011, 12:15 AM
i dont care no matter what. this game is still good time killer!
12-01-2011, 12:36 PM
meh. So the leaderboards are borked. I play games to try and beat my own high scores and I know I don't cheat against myself...hell, the leaderboards for most games on ios are a mess anyway, IAP or not.
03-26-2014, 04:48 PM
they pulled the game of the app store? all their games?

i can't find any game of firemints (flight control, real racing, real racing 2...)
03-26-2014, 04:55 PM
They're probably all being re-tooled as free-to-play, knowing EA...

Too bad. This was the first game I bought for my iPad 1 on release day. I guess we can kiss a retina upgrade goodbye.