Free app providers discussion and updates

11-13-2014, 12:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by njsurfer View Post
Yesterday, 11/12/14, i had 3000 credits so i decided to get a visa gift card. I paid my 3000 credits and got the instructions to get the code of the card. The instructions "copy and paste the url into browser to get code," but to my suprise there was NOOOOO url to copy. I hav heard so many good things about freemyapps too. This doesnt make sense. There was even a thing to click on that said "redeem now!", but it brought me to where i could BUY a card not REDEEM a card. I even went out of my way to call visa to see what was up. Visa said they hav no idea and do not associate with freemyapps. I sent freemyapps an email asking for better instructions and they DIDNT respond. FREEMYAPPS IS A SCAM! DO NOT USE THIS HORRIBLE SITE EVER!
i am sorry for your experience but i have redeemed at least 5 itunes gift cards and several amazon gift cards. the redemption has not failed for me.
02-19-2015, 04:33 AM
Anyone still using FMA or similar services?

=>> HEY YOU! Why own an iPad if you haven't played CRABITRON? <<=

Playing: Corridor Z, Goblin Sword, Lost Toys, Duet Game, Layton Brother, Threes!, Solomon's Keep, Crabitron, Punch Quest, IB3, Sword & Sworcery (Recommend them all!)

02-19-2015, 06:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squashy View Post
Anyone still using FMA or similar services?
Yes.
Is there a specific question you have?
02-19-2015, 08:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Charley View Post
Yes.
Is there a specific question you have?
Just wondering if anyone finds any new site like those

Playing: Corridor Z, Goblin Sword, Lost Toys, Duet Game, Layton Brother, Threes!, Solomon's Keep, Crabitron, Punch Quest, IB3, Sword & Sworcery (Recommend them all!)
02-19-2015, 08:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squashy View Post
Just wondering if anyone finds any new site like those
Other than FMA which has withstood the test of time, and Gnome Escape, I don't use any other services.

In fact, I know no other services that are ongoing or reliable other than those 2.

If you have not used Gnome Escape, I highly recommend their website and their customer service is top notch!
Oh, if you haven't used GE, let me send you my referral code so we all win!

Last edited by Mr. Charley; 02-19-2015 at 09:19 AM.
02-19-2015, 10:25 AM
Haha I've been using those two all this time. Yeah so probably no new good sites.