Games to play during school

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by sportsfan791, Aug 12, 2009.

1. sportsfan791

sportsfan791 Well-Known Member

Jul 8, 2009
    I was wondering what are some good games that you can play during school when bored. Something that is fairly easy and a good pick up and play game for a few minutes

2. sjleworthy

sjleworthy Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2008
    3D & Architectural Artist
    Cardiff, Wales, UK
    the location of of being in school has no relevance on what game to play. it's just another 'what game to play?' in general thread.

therefore, idigit is a sure fire winner on my device at the mo :)

3. darkedhunter

darkedhunter Well-Known Member

May 13, 2009
    I play pocket god. It makes me look cool.

4. AaronAMV

AaronAMV Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2009
    WHO KNOWS
    Fieldrunners

5. sportsfan791

Jul 8, 2009
    Yea lol

6. nathancho

nathancho Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2009
    College student
    Denver
    School has a lot to do!!!! Because then I can't play games like hOs and BIA only certain games like tap tap and bowling

7. Hug_a_Panda_Ben

Hug_a_Panda_Ben Active Member

Aug 11, 2009
    Janitor
    California
    This is so true...I got a good laugh at it...cause when you think about it, yeah what does it matter where you play the game?

I guess to answer the question we need further clarification:

Are you looking for games that you can play in class?
    Or just games you could play with your friends in school - like at lunch or something?

In high school I don't think I could have gotten away with playing games in class...classes were too small in size. But college was different...this was a few years ago, but I remember playing Bejeweled on my Handspring pda...I think i just dated myself...

8. sjleworthy

sjleworthy Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2008
    3D & Architectural Artist
    Cardiff, Wales, UK
    i couldn't have gotton away with playing an ipod in class either.
    i cant even get away with using a Bible App in church these days either instead of a real Bible as all the older folk just think i'm playing games.

9. DannyV

DannyV Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2008
    Graphic Designer
    LOL, the same exact thing happened to me, I took out my iPod Touch in church and my sister turns to me and says "WHAT ARE YOU DOING???" I was like "IT'S A BIBLE DUDE CALM DOWN!". Still got odd glances from people around me. Oh well. :D

10. Kamazar

Kamazar Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    I can't play for two reasons.

1) The teachers are like f$%#ing hawks. I swear, one of the job requirements is 20/5 vision.

2) The classes move at a blinding pace. Every minute I'm not paying attention is a percent off my next test.

11. sportsfan791

Jul 8, 2009
    yea ha i can play in school during class sometimes. I was just looking for newer games that dont make it too obvious you know

12. skyye06

skyye06 Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2009
    student
    Texas
    I strongly recommend playing hot bannana during school, it makes you look cool;)

13. Awe

Awe Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2009
    I think he means "in class", but I'm not positive. I don't think I'd be playing a accelerometer-heavy game in class as to not make a spectacle. Either way, unless you're in a large college lecture (like many of mine were), I wouldn't recommend it.

But... if you HAD to play games during class- quick puzzle games or some tower defense games don't take too much attention.

14. jays6

jays6 Active Member

Aug 3, 2009
    Doodle Jump or Papi Jump are easy to pick up and get playing

15. Gizmoe

Gizmoe Well-Known Member

Jun 9, 2009
    Student
    Texas...(not really)
    the creeps would be good...because it doesent require that much attention....so u can play and if u need to hide ur idevice it really dosent matter because the game is slowpaced...