Splash of Zombies - an indie game

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Splash of Zombies, Jul 28, 2015.

1. Splash of Zombies

Splash of Zombies New Member

Jul 28, 2015
    #1 Splash of Zombies, Jul 28, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2015
    [​IMG]

Hello everyone!
    I'd like to present to you my indie game — Splash of Zombies!

Arcade/adventure game about Farmer Joe who finds out that the beer he brews at his farm scares away zombies who are going to invade the world, and he's rushing to Washington to save the world from zombies!

[​IMG]

*****FEATURES*****

5 Bosses
    7 upgrades
    25 missions
    28 perks
    50 achievements
    250 missions

[​IMG]

The entire gameplay is based on mechanics "One Hand, One Touch, One Love" You can control everything with only one click! The game won't take much time or require serious concentration and will allow you to play and chat with friends at the same time. But it's also filled with loads of humor and colorful special effects! All you need to do is let Joe fly with one touch, and he will fight and crush zombies, and given enough charge, even crash all before him — do not miss!

[​IMG]

The entire gameplay is based on mechanics "One Hand, One Touch, One Love." The game won't take much time or require serious concentration and will allow you to play and chat with friends at the same time. But it's also filled with loads of humor and colorful special effects! All you need to do is let Joe fly with one touch, and he will fight and crush zombies, and given enough charge, even crash all before him — do not miss!

To enliven the gameplay, we decided to add a boss to the end of each level, as well as a bonus level, where you can find some more money for upgrades and get ready for epic fights with the bosses! As for the bosses, I'll tell about them later, as we need a separate article for that. But don't worry, it's not that hard — One Hand One Touch rule still applies. ;)

Demo gameplay video:

The game will be available on iOS, free2play. Android/Windows Phone support is expected within a month after the release. Now we're looking for ways to distribute this game via Steam for those who prefer PCs, but not as a Free2Play game but as a one-time purchase.

Looks rather ambitious, but you must admit that we need to do the impossible to make tomorrow possible!

Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/SplashOfZombies/
    Steam concept: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=490892605

Dear friends, I really need to know your opinion. Please tell me what you think about this game. Your impressions. Ideas to improve. Criticism.

Besides, if you want to be an alfa/beta tester, send me a message, I'll be happy!

Kindest regards,
    Alex

2. Splash of Zombies

Jul 28, 2015
    Work in progress... UI is definitely big part of the job. So, now we are focusing on finding a good style and UX. That's one of the options:
    [​IMG]

What do you think?

3. Splash of Zombies

Jul 28, 2015
    #3 Splash of Zombies, Aug 5, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2015
    Hey folks! There was a hard week, but it was a good week. We made a lot of progress:

1) Added flying zombies
    2) Added new UI
    3) Added animation to Joe

Meet our new gameplay video:

4. Splash of Zombies

Jul 28, 2015
    Folks! This week was hot and we prodly want to share our progress:

Polished new UI

Three new zombies
    [​IMG]

Start a twitter blog: http://twitter.com/splashofzombies

Refactor game engine to make gameplay smooth without any lags

Let keep in touch! Next week would be amazing!