Best Games not on this planet

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Jayg2015, May 31, 2016.

1. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    List your favorite games not on this planet .

Waking Mars - just started playing this game and it's definitely one that I will be playing for awhile .
    Good story and really cool and different concept.

Mines of Mars - exactly what the title insists. Upgrades and collect. Very very fun and hours of play.

Crashlands - the world of butterscotch is something that is amazing. All of there characters on a planet and you have to survive by hunting, crafting, building, and upgrading .

Space marshals - a game that I've played the least but it's on a lot of top lists for a reason . Space shooting strategy

Lifeline- wasn't a fan at first but it's obvious if you look at the reviews and threads ... This game is fun. You must wait in real minutes for responses and that's what makes it cool.

Mars miner - biggest underdog on the list. No one here will have probably of played this game and I understand but it's a mines of Mars type of game. Honestly I might have played it even more. Just give it a try , there is a free version .

Cavernaut - must have! This game was a huge surprise hit with simple controls and much to offer

2. thumbs07

thumbs07 Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2010
    UK
    Good list. Not sure if can say Land Sliders. maybe Mars Mountain?

3. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    KOTOR says hi... Along with every other SW games. ;)