★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
Today, 04:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mezzmure View Post
It is SOOOOO hard to build a level everyone likes . I have all but 2 icons and am working on a level to get one. UGHHHHHH.
You don't need a level that EVERYONE likes, just a level that a huge chunk of the popularity likes.

Who even reads signatures?
Today, 04:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mezzmure View Post
It is SOOOOO hard to build a level everyone likes . I have all but 2 icons and am working on a level to get one. UGHHHHHH.
I remember version 1.4, when making a level was so easy and fast , but now, you have to spend a lot of time thinking on great designs and build your level , in order to get your level featured or starred

I'm AbstractDark on GD

Today, 04:28 PM
Has it bothered any one how hard it is to get the 100 likes icon?
Today, 05:16 PM
The most likes I've ever had was 11
Today, 05:28 PM
I'm s0 hyped for teh 2.0 update, lol ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡) Hopefully RubTub will post teh changelog s00n ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

All hail our lord and savior, RobTop ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
Today, 05:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gmd123 View Post
The most likes I've ever had was 11
My level wabba wah has 14 likes. Also, I found something really weird on Steam! I changed the texture quality to high, and then it restarted and the screen was all jumbled up! I only got out because I remembered where the buttons were!
Today, 05:36 PM
One feature that I totally forgot about is the object scaling and the z axis. Man, you could do so many neat tricks and cool effects with those

All hail our lord and savior, RobTop ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
Today, 05:49 PM
I say, I just got an account and I have wanted to always join this AMAZING community! I have to say a few things though: YOU IDIOTS WHO (Im not talking to the good people who want to defend Robert) KEEP HARRASING HIM ABOUT THE UPDATE STOP! And secondly I just want to say, wow! What a much better community, where people DONT get ticked off, they say, "Just let Robert take his time" thank you guys! You understand Robert is working slow and steady! Have a nice day!
Today, 06:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreddyHunter101 View Post
Has it bothered any one how hard it is to get the 100 likes icon?
It's easy right after a sneak peek is released. You can remake it and it'll probably get popular. Though it took mine 5 months to get 100 likes.

Curious one, aren't you?
Today, 06:07 PM
WAKE UP FORUM! Ok, how `bout a question? What feature that nobody knows is confirmed (Big Portal, etc.) Or any feature you want do you think is coming in 2.0 or later?
For me, it's songs from different websites, ex. Soundcloud!