Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 08-17-2014, 03:52 PM
mr_bez mr_bez is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,086
Default

Second attempt to add screenshot via the app.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (247.4 KB, 1 views)
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 08-18-2014, 06:07 AM
Endos Endos is offline
Junior Member
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 9
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_bez View Post
It always make me a little sad when i read that someone has heard of 2048 but not Threes!
A Japanese web have done a tutorial on how to use MINDTRIS and they are comparing it with Threes. I feel as if I had been on the moon in the recent months.

Quote:
Anyway, I liked the game in the later levels but found found that it takes a bit too long to get going and lasts a bit long for quick mobile play. I'd like it if there was a game mode where things got challenging more quickly.
I know what you mean. I've already thought about something.

Quote:
Other things:

Please move the pause button. I paused the game every time I quick-dropped a block in the left column.
I put the pause button there because I found that it's hard to touch it while playing, as you has the whole screen to move the blocks. But I'm going to improve it because it's clear I'm wrong.

Quote:
A block somehow got stuck in mid air towards the end of my game (see screenshot).
What the h...!!!

Thanks for the screenshot, without seeing it I would not have believed it. You have any instructions to try to reproduce this weird bug?

Quote:
The Game Center leaderboards look rather empty. It looks like the game might only sign in to GC and register your score if you click the Scores link on the menu. If so, it would be nice if this was automatic.
You are right, it only sends the scores if you press that option in the menu. The problem is that there are people that don't want to use the GC and it's annoying if I show the GC login dialog every time the game wants to send a new score. But I'm going to improve it as well, I get an idea.

Thanks a lot for the feedback! This type of posts allows me to improve the game!
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 08-18-2014, 08:11 AM
mr_bez mr_bez is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,086
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endos View Post
What the h...!!!

Thanks for the screenshot, without seeing it I would not have believed it. You have any instructions to try to reproduce this weird bug?
I had that tall tower in the middle and was trying to swipe stuff quickly over to the side. It happened pretty quickly. Not sure if I managed to swipe across when it was already starting to fix in place? Definitely seemed like a fluke though. I'd had no issues at all before that.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 08-18-2014, 08:16 AM
paulkane paulkane is offline
Senior Member
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Denver
Posts: 391
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endos View Post
You are right, it only sends the scores if you press that option in the menu. The problem is that there are people that don't want to use the GC and it's annoying if I show the GC login dialog every time the game wants to send a new score. But I'm going to improve it as well, I get an idea.

Thanks a lot for the feedback! This type of posts allows me to improve the game!
I had never hit the "score" button on the main menu and I had a score in the leaderboards the first time I hit score and it wasn't after I had just finished a game. I hadn't seen the leaderboard yet and wanted to check it out after reading the last couple of comments on this thread, so either I'm not understanding the issue with the leaderboards or it's working fine for me?

As for the pause button, I've never had an issue with accidentally tapping it, although I am right handed. Is it a leftie problem?
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 08-18-2014, 12:11 PM
Endos Endos is offline
Junior Member
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 9
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_bez View Post
I had that tall tower in the middle and was trying to swipe stuff quickly over to the side. It happened pretty quickly. Not sure if I managed to swipe across when it was already starting to fix in place? Definitely seemed like a fluke though. I'd had no issues at all before that.
I can't reproduce the bug, but I think what you say is what exactly happened. Sometimes, threads can have these weird things.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 08-18-2014, 01:13 PM
Endos Endos is offline
Junior Member
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 9
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulkane View Post
I had never hit the "score" button on the main menu and I had a score in the leaderboards the first time I hit score and it wasn't after I had just finished a game. I hadn't seen the leaderboard yet and wanted to check it out after reading the last couple of comments on this thread, so either I'm not understanding the issue with the leaderboards or it's working fine for me?
It's working fine. The game sends the hi-score when you hit the score button. The only improvement I can do is to send the hi-score automatically if you have been logged before, but anyway if you don't enter in the "scores" menu you aren't going to see yourself in the leaderboard.

Quote:
As for the pause button, I've never had an issue with accidentally tapping it, although I am right handed. Is it a leftie problem?
Maybe is that, left-handed persons could have this issue. But I know how to solve it without moving the button.

Thanks for your feedback.
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent